2 colors available

BY PLANTERS

Display unit only--not labeled for retail sale. see more...

Raven G.
Raven G.
I have enjoyed these in between classes ahem i need a quick snack that isn't full if sugar and full of junk. Its quite satisfying and can keep me from filling up on all the tempting sugary and overly salty snacks at my school store. The smoke is sometimes overpowering when it comes to the almonds and sometimes there is a need for more of the same smoke flavoring. Overall its one of my GO TO SNACKS when I'm on the run to my next class
Laura M.
Laura M.
Lehi, UT
I am a fool for nuts so the fact that the Planters has SMOKED ALMONDS. the only thing is that it may not have enough nuts in one package. Absolutely delicious and i purchased it at Walmart. Cheap and a great deal for the normal price of nuts. I recommend this to anyone who wants little packages
Jari M.
Jari M.
Foodie Expert
Night his to try something different cause normally I'm not a big fan of "smoked" things. This really surprise me cause the flavor is just a little big different but still being so good. Love his package perfect to carry on your purse to calm your anxiety.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
I love to pick up these almonds when I am traveling- such a great, healthy snack and I really like the flavor- I feel like I am making a good choice for gas station food. Love the long pouch- easy to eat from on the road. I would recommend this product.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
These taste great and come in a convenient travel/snack size! It is difficult to always eat healthy especially if you don't have a quick go to option! This is it! Grab it and throw it in your purse, backpack or car!
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
Foodie Expert
I love these smoked almonds! Almonds are my favorite nut and i find myself binge eating them whenever they are in front of me. I typically choose Planters because I find they are the cheapest among other brands.
Mikaela C.
Mikaela C.
Georgetown, TN
These smoked almonds are perfect for any kind of snack. They have the perfect salty to smokey blend and are very flavorful. They also are decently healthy, so that's a plus. I would definitely recommend these!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
Best smoked almonds that I've ever had. even better than the Great Value ones that I have a strong affinity for because they're cheaper of course but when I have the extra money these are the perfect choice.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
South Gate, CA
These Planter's Almonds are great to snack on but I'm not much of a nut person, so I rarely buy these. Sometimes I'll buy Planter's if I have guests coming over and I'll buy the 'mixed' variety.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Clarkesville, GA
Almonds are crunchy and really good. Not too salty. I actually got mine at a Racetrack gas station. I was really happy they had them. Just almonds and salt-- nothing else! Super affordable too