BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Curried chicken salad recipe included.

Emily I.
I love almonds of any kind. I love to bake with these. It makes it easier on me so I don't have to chop them up every time I want to make something. Almonds are very health for you so I like that I'm eating a snack that healthy
tory w.
Inwood, WV
Planters almonds. Need I say more. Planters has been the family go to not only for around the house but for cooking and parties for years. With their great quality I can see them being the go to for many years to come as well. ten out of ten would recommend
Kourey L.
I used these in Christmas cookies. They were still firm when I opened the bag unlike some other brands that are very soft after sitting on a shelf, and they baked well!
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
deal para ensaladas y cocina. Que sabe muy bien. También puede utilizarlos con algunos cebollino picado, algunos trozos de tocino con un poco de queso rallado, suavizar un poco de queso crema agregar un poco de condimentos de humo rodar la mezcla de queso en una bola o forma de registro. Enfriar luego desenrollar el queso y rodar en la mezcla de almendras y usted tiene un queso casero log / bola que todo el mundo le encantará. Genial para merienda.
Pop D.
I love the planters slithered almonds especially when I am using it on a dish like a garlic and herb roasted chicken and haricoverts with toasted almonds slithers, and black olive mashed potatoes. Then I finish of the plate with chopped parsleys spread lightly on and around the dish. Besides that I also like to put it through a blender and get it either in a powdered form or semi powdered form for either a smoothie or to make almond butter. I love to also experiment it on a variety of dishes.
Sabrina L.
Great for salads and cooking. That tastes great. You can also use them with some chopped chives,some bacon bits with a little shredded cheese, soften some cream cheese add a little smoke seasonings roll the cheese mixture into a ball or log form. Chill then unwrap the cheese and roll it in the almond mixture and you have yourself a homemade cheese log/ball that everyone will love. Great to snack on.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
We use this product in our kitchen. My wife likes to add it to chicken meals. It brings a nice mix to an otherwise plain meal. You can add this dessert items as well. It is a healthy alternative and packed full of goodness. We picked up a bag at the walmart neighborhood store.
Savannah H.
This is so awesome to use when making cakes or a healthy snack for the family, I like that they are all natural with little additives, it's very healthy affordable & delicious, I could eat these daily, I even add them to fruit smoothies for extra texture. Highly recommend
Kristina S.
These slivered almonds are something that I always keep on hand for cooking and baking. Since they're slivered it's really nice that the skins of the almonds aren't present. These are really good to use if you want to make your own almond flour.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
These almonds are perfect for baking in pies, cakes, etc. Planters does a great job with their nuts and have the perfect amount of salt and the perfect crunch on all of their products! It's a go-to product for whenever i have to bake anything!1!