Planters Sliced Almonds 6 Oz Bag uploaded by Marisa H.

BY PLANTERS

Planters almond cheesecake recipe included. see more...

Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love to put these into a salad! They're really delicious with fruit and raspberry vinaigrette dressing. I have also used this in baking cookies and cakes. A staple for anyone's cabinet because you never know when you will need them! Plus of course they are super deliciohs
heather s.
rome, ny
Love these almonds for a quick snack at work. It is great that they come in the 6oz. size that I can just keep in my desk at work, pull them out when my energy is slowing toward the end of the day. I have also used them to make almond milk at home, which is a great way to get a healthier milk.
Rachel g.
Nice for snacking while out and about, you can just throw some in a bag and munch on them as you go. Also good for topping salads, adding to trail mixes or your own granola, yogurt, baking... That sort of thing. Very versatile product!
Mara D.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
Ever had an amazing salad out to lunch and tried to recreate it back home? Try this. Take spinach, chopped strawberries, these perfectly sliced almonds with a little balsamic vinaigrette for a little sweet and crunchy healthy snack or meal!
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
Foodie Expert
Almonds are definitely my most favorite nut, and I would have to honestly say Planters is my most favorite brand! This product was absolutely delicious and very healthy!
Kristen F.
Wilmington, NC
Foodie Expert
This product is perfect for on the go healthy snacking. Planters has the most variety on all nuts I have ever seen a company hold. Sometimes seeing the price on planter products disappoint me simply because i believe its a little steep. I love the product, however sometimes I lean towards an off brand just because of the price variance.
Sierra C.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and very handy for baking! If you are eating hem for health purposes you would have treat a lot since they are in slivers. They can be expensive but if you find them on sale they are worth it! Delicious & nutrious!
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
Foodie Expert
These Almonds are crunchy and fresh. You can also use these flakes in a dessert or in any dish. Also you can have it as an evening time snack. Feels absolutely satisfying after having this one. Totally recommend this one for everyone.! Five stars from me.!
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
Foodie Expert
When I'm trying to stay healthy and need that extra boost of protein these are a nice option to curb my cravings and help me feeling fuller without grabbing a bag of chips!
Katherine S.
Midlothian, VA
These are perfect for baking and to throw on top of salads! i only gave three stars because for the price, you could find the same thing for less. I tend to like sliced almonds better than whole almonds for some reason. They are also great to make a trailmix with