Planters Skinless Sea Salt & Olive Oil Almonds Bag

by Planters

Add Some Flavor To Your Life These Are No Ordinary Almonds.&Nbsp; Yes Almonds Are A Good Source Of Fiber, But For Flavor Grove, We've Developed A Unique Roasting Process That Delivers Extraordinary Flavor-With Real Herbs And Spices In Every Flavor-Filled Bite. Naturally Flavored Questions? Comments? 1-877-677-3268 &Nbsp;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planters Skinless Sea Salt & Olive Oil Almonds Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Volo, IL
These taste great and are a great snack that is healthy and filling. The price is good and I feel no they are easy to find in stores
Fayetteville , AR
I enjoyed these Planters Skinless Sea Salt and Olive Oil Almonds. The sea salt was a nice flavor addition to an already great almond.
Unadilla, NY
YUMMM! this is what I think of when I see these. I bring these to work.. I bring these EVERYWHERE WITH ME . It's the perfect snack
Love the salt and vinegar flavor , adds so much to the almonds if you don't like to eat them alone. It gives them a nice flavor.
I actually am highly allergic to nuts, but my mom is addicted to nuts. She always buys planters. She likes the spices on them.
Green Bay, WI
I like the flavor of these that they are sea salt and olive old. I don't really love almonds tho. They are affordable.
Shawnee, OK
These are so delicious! The sea salt and olive oil add a great extra kick to the almonds! And these are so healthy.
Eating low carb means including nuts as part of a meal and these are super tasty.. Good in a salad or baking with.
Keansburg, NJ
I'm rating this product five stars because I grew up eating this product of nuts, I feel like I can trust them
Pine Brook, NJ
I honestly didn't love these. The olive oil flavor was a bit too strong, but I guess that should be expected.

Looking for your answer?