BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add Some Flavor To Your Life These Are No Ordinary Almonds.&Nbsp; Yes Almonds Are A Good Source Of Fiber, But For Flavor Grove, We've Developed A Unique Roasting Process That Delivers Extraordinary Flavor-With Real Herbs And Spices In Every Flavor-Filled Bite. Naturally Flavored Questions? Comments? 1-877-677-3268 &Nbsp;

Leidy Johana Z.
Rego Park, NY
Im not a big fan of the olive , but this is good when im a hurry and i super hungry, and also i like to add it in my yogurt i like to mix everything and is amazing, is a healthy option and i will fit perfect in any bag that are you carrying
Amy F.
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
These are perfect for on-the-go snacks. They are pure and are so easy to store in your purse until you're ready to eat. I purchased these at Walmart and they are exactly what I expected from a bag of almonds.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I love the taste of this nuts, very unique and original I got vanilla&chai flavor, I have never experienced anything like that.
Organic food is something I usually chose and its a big plus that they are made with natural ingredients.
It would made a great snack or addition to a salad mix!
Nicole W.
Love these! A very healthy snack, with less vegetable oil and more healthy olive oil, so I feel less guilty snacking. Almonds are a good and healthy fat, and this is a perfect compliment to any meal as well.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
I love planters almonds! They're the best and nothing compares. I like the go to packaging and would highly recommend them. This flavor is delicious and worth ever penny. My mother too enjoys them! They make a great snack.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I love almonds. They are great. They are delicious. They are healthy for you. They were not disappointing. They don't compare to anything because they are great. Yes I do recommend these to others. They are great.
Taylor W.
Greenville, NC
These almonds are tasty! They come in a resealable bag which is great for snacking! They are on the more expensive side, but all nuts are. I like these in comparison to other brands and would totally recommend!
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
These olive oil and sea salt almonds are absolutely amazing. Perfect amount of salt and such a great snack. They are addicting though. It's hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting! Not too oily.
Heidi G.
Awesome!!! I love these skinless almonds! Cause who really likes the almond skin anyways? I love the way that they taste. So full of flavor and they're good for you! I recommend everyone to try these!
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
This is also one of my go to snack. I love tthat they already removed the skin. Love the taste of it. I only eat ample amount because it makes me itch. Compared to other products i am loving this so far.