Planters Skinless Sea Salt & Olive Oil Almonds Bag

by Planters

Add Some Flavor To Your Life These Are No Ordinary Almonds.&Nbsp; Yes Almonds Are A Good Source Of Fiber, But For Flavor Grove, We've Developed A Unique Roasting Process That Delivers Extraordinary Flavor-With Real Herbs And Spices In Every Flavor-Filled Bite. Naturally Flavored Questions? Comments? 1-877-677-3268 &Nbsp;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planters Skinless Sea Salt & Olive Oil Almonds Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Woodhaven, NY
Im not a big fan of the olive , but this is good when im a hurry and i super hungry, and also i like to add it in my yogurt i like to mix everything and is amazing, is a healthy option and i will fit perfect in any bag that are you carrying
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
These are perfect for on-the-go snacks. They are pure and are so easy to store in your purse until you're ready to eat. I purchased these at Walmart and they are exactly what I expected from a bag of almonds.
Glendale, CA
I love the taste of this nuts, very unique and original I got vanilla&chai flavor, I have never experienced anything like that. Organic food is something I usually chose and its a big plus that they are made with natural ingredients. It would made a great snack or addition to a salad mix!
Love these! A very healthy snack, with less vegetable oil and more healthy olive oil, so I feel less guilty snacking. Almonds are a good and healthy fat, and this is a perfect compliment to any meal as well.
Austin, TX
I love planters almonds! They're the best and nothing compares. I like the go to packaging and would highly recommend them. This flavor is delicious and worth ever penny. My mother too enjoys them! They make a great snack.
Lugoff, SC
I love almonds. They are great. They are delicious. They are healthy for you. They were not disappointing. They don't compare to anything because they are great. Yes I do recommend these to others. They are great.
Greenville, NC
These almonds are tasty! They come in a resealable bag which is great for snacking! They are on the more expensive side, but all nuts are. I like these in comparison to other brands and would totally recommend!
Austin, TX
These olive oil and sea salt almonds are absolutely amazing. Perfect amount of salt and such a great snack. They are addicting though. It's hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting! Not too oily.
Awesome!!! I love these skinless almonds! Cause who really likes the almond skin anyways? I love the way that they taste. So full of flavor and they're good for you! I recommend everyone to try these!
Woodinville, WA
This is also one of my go to snack. I love tthat they already removed the skin. Love the taste of it. I only eat ample amount because it makes me itch. Compared to other products i am loving this so far.

Looking for your answer?