BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are these salted ? If so , do they have a can that's unsa...1 Answers
Davina W.
Milpitas, CA
I love this variety đź’• everytime you get a handful you get all these delicious different flavors and textures . Perfect snack on the go or at home . Whenever and wherever
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
I really enjoyed these. I like the packaging and easy access to them. They make a really great snack to pack with a lunch or just to throw into a purse or backpack! Just be aware of peanut allergies when packing lunch for a child. Other children at school may be highly allergic! :)
Brooke S.
I am an absolutely nut over nuts! this can is like heaven in a can i could live off these nuts its all my
favorite kund of nuts they are so good even though they are super pricey when uou have them u don't care how much u spend
Hasmik Ester D.
Arlington, TX
These are all of my favorite types of nuts in own package. I am always purchasing this product and I love planters as a whole! They are a good snack but be wary of the calories, as all nuts are higher in calories. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Rachel Faith C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my favorite mix by Planters. I love macademians but hate buying them alone because it can get a little pricey. This is a great mix because it had all my favorite nuts in one at a reasonable price!
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
This is just a classic! I love the selection, love the taste of the Planters products. I have always loved nuts but these definitely have to be among my favorites ever.
Megan S.
Stevens Point, WI
Love this nut combination! I like to buy little plastic baggies and fill them with the nuts. I keep baggies in my diaper bag, car and stroller for when I need a quick healthy snack. Such a tasty snack!
Jacquelyn C.
Great mix of nuts. When we have people over we put these out with appetizers and everyone seems to love them. Nuts are a healthier alternative to chips. They are still salty and crunchy and therefore satisfying.
Denise O.
Victorville , CA
These are perfect to snack on. I always separate them in little bags for my whole family. Snack on them, on the road, snack for work and snack for kids at school.
Karina R.
Kingsville, TX
Great mixture of nuts! If you don't like certain ones is not hard to pick out! They are really good, they are not super salty! I recommend for nut lovers!
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Are these salted ? If so , do they have a can that's unsalted or lightly salted ?