BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters select macadamias, cashews & almonds mix 21 oz

Planters Select, Macadamias, Cashews, and Almonds with Sea Salt Mix
  • "Perfect blend of nuts and salts for a great snack but it can be a little pricey. " in 1 review
  • "They are a great healthy snack with just enough salt to fill that craving." in 1 review
Tamia H.
Turtle Creek, PA
Planters cashews are literally the best. They are not too salty which makes them perfect! They are good for snack for parties and get togethers also just as a snack for a diet! They're really healthy for you! I recommend them for sure!
Betty W.
There are plenty of nut brands out there nowadays, planters having been around for the longest with their peanut cans. I actually don't buy planters anymore really unless it's a deal for them at target. Usually, it's too much salt and all you want is a simple roasted unsalted nut that doesn't cost an arm and leg.
Genesis B.
este producto ha sobrevivido a las eras y el tiempo, es mi nuez favorita, y la como cada que puedo, me encanta el sabor, el empaque todo. es algo que me ayuda a saciar el hambre rápidamente. definitivamente es lo mejor que puede existir. muy recomendado.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
My husband loves these and eats them as a snack often. I find myself eating them once in awhile, though I'm not a nut person, and I do enjoy them because of the saltiness they have to them. I'm able to get my salt fix without turning to greasy things like chips or french fries.
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
Planters peanuts are the name brand-go to peanut product. I wouldn't choose any thing else, so I have eaten this all my life. I would say they are healthy and very tasty. Always meet up to my expectations, nothing to change. The cashews or roasted peanuts are my fav.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Cashews are my absolute favorite. These taste very good within every single bite. I love how they are sweet and salty. Other products don't compare to planters due to the fact that the nut themselves just doesn't have that taste you crave for like planters does.
Tina W.
Olympia, WA
I have bought peanuts for years and though I have had many brands I have to say Planters is by far the best. They have a fresh flavor like no other and they are affordable. I like them in my homemade trail mix with grapes and dried cranberries. This is another items I keep on hand.
Kalyn S.
This is best for an easy to carry snack (just be careful at LOTS of nut allergies) however this was my go to snack to help with morning sickness when pregnant, it helped a lot!!!
Kristine B.
Fontana, CA
This canister is a great size to share with other members of the house. Bought them at target and it's a great price for the amount you get. I've added them to my regular shopping. I would recommend.
Yaraslid G.
Union City, NJ

It feels like heaven eating these peanuts . Once I start eating them I can't stop . There perfect for snacks and especially when watching a movie. I also put them as snacks for my kids for school.