BY PLANTERS

• Tree Nuts

• What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ex...2 Answers
Selena S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good. I wish they weren't so expensive but I understand why they are. Definitely worth the price at least but it doesn't last long if you're snacky like I am.
Lori J.
Ponte Vedra
Totally worth paying a little more for Planter’s brand. I’ve bought the off-brands and they have more almonds and broken nuts. Theses are beautiful and the perfect mix!
Karen B.
Pensacola, FL
My doctor had suggested that I try this particular mix of nuts, to help me to feel satisfied and not reach for unheathy sugar filled snacks during my breaks at work. I was happy to see that they were so fresh and good, they really did help me to stay on the right track.
Juli M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is what we buy the most. I eat the almonds mostly, and some of the cashews and pecans, but I leave most of those for my husband. These are always fresh. They’re hella expensive, but we’ve found they’re worth it.
Kelsea Y.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
I love eating nuts when I’m trying to gain weight! Being a busy mom a lot of times it’s hard to sit down and actually eat a meal without my kids making me get up every 2 seconds, and being on the go 24/7 these are so convenient and delicious!
Michelle R.
Purchased at: Target
A good mix of nuts for an affordable price and they are easy to find in many different stores.
Ellie S.
zephyrhills
Purchased at: Walmart
Great quality! Good to snack on throught the day. Very filling! I love these nuts . Super good!
Jeanette C.
Jacksonville
Wonderful can and ready to go. I love to eat it with cheese and berries. It is phenomenal when you put it chopped up on the ice cream on the cake🤗
Richard V.
Hesperia,california
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried these cause I planters always had good varieties. The cashews,almonds & pecans are delicious ,must try.
Patricia P.
Rienzi
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snack to carry for work or on trips. Store brands are okay, but these are still the best.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ext....