BY PLANTERS #15 in Nuts & Seeds

• Tree Nuts

• What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ex...2 Answers
Reina M.
Jersey City
A little too salty, but still so delicious! I like that there are absolutely no peanuts in here. Love cashews, almonds, and pecans—all my favorite nuts in one container! I always get these when I go on a road trip. If I carry my tote bag around, I make sure I have one of these in there.
Gabriella C.
This nut mix is another Planters favorite by me. I absolutely love packing these for a snack while I am at work, to help satisfy my hunger. Leaving me full and not feeling guilty. Thank you for health snack choices!!
Amber M.
If it had macadamia nuts it would be the perfect combination of nuts. I love being able to buy a mix of nuts with no peanuts
Lori J.
Ponte Vedra
Totally worth paying a little more for Planter’s brand. I’ve bought the off-brands and they have more almonds and broken nuts. Theses are beautiful and the perfect mix!
Brittany A.
Hollywood
This is like the classic brand for all products related to nuts. The only thing I don't like about this product is the price.
Deborah D.
Lakeland
I am a dedicated planters fan. Was born n raised in philly. Went to jersey shore all the time to the planters store.
Dana H.
Waxahachie, TX
We keep Planters mixed nuts in our house as a quick protein snack. The variety of different nuts is great.
Jesse D.
Bellingham, WA
Cant get enough! Great snack for on the go. Salty and sweet and spicy. Love the crunch. Makes a great snack!
Shanda W.
Fairfield
These make fantastic gifts for any occassion! I love that there is variety, which means everyone will love! My family loves all Planters products!
Rebekah S.
Dallas
Too much salt 😢 I wish they would use no salt but it’s honestly impossible to find nuts with no salt.. but I do like the quality of the nuts and they definitely taste really good. Sometimes I eat the whole can without realizing it.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ext....

back