BY PLANTERS

• Tree Nuts

• What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ex...2 Answers
Kim D.
Poquoson
Delicious! I love the combination of the cashew, almonds, and pecans, as I am not fond of peanuts.
Deborah D.
Lakeland, FL
I am a dedicated planters fan. Was born n raised in philly. Went to jersey shore all the time to the planters store.
Stephanie M.
Wadsworth
I buy these for my mother weekly . She loves them . It's her go to snack . Easy to find pricey at some places but worth it.
Jerri M.
Hope
This is one of my all time favorites, They are delicious I am a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase this product
Mary D.
Winnsboro
This one here is a little pricey but you get three different kinds of nuts without peanuts involved. And I like that
Kaths M.
Muy buena opción de snack, variedad de frutos secos. Buen empaque para conservarlos. Viene buena porción para varias semanas
Jesse D.
Bellingham, WA
Cant get enough! Great snack for on the go. Salty and sweet and spicy. Love the crunch. Makes a great snack!
Sarah D.
Calgary
This product is too delicious. My family and my friends like this product and me too...
Tiffany M.
San Angelo
I love most any planters. I really like the cans with mixed nuts for a variety. Very good and healthy snack.
Shanda W.
Fairfield
These make fantastic gifts for any occassion! I love that there is variety, which means everyone will love! My family loves all Planters products!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ext....