BY PLANTERS

• Pecan Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

• What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ex...2 Answers
Alexandria M.
These things are so good. Just enough salt and crunch the price is a bit high but there's so many varieties. The mix is perfect there's usually enough of each nut.
Grace H.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Great heathy on the go snack featuring three classic peanuts that the whole family is sure to love. Comes in a portable container so you can take it everywhere you are!
Diana P.
This is our family's absolute favorite nut snack. We prefer these over any peanut mix. Available at pretty much any grocery store. A bit pricey, but deliciously fresh and of good quality. Will keep buying.
Moriah D.
East Lansing, MI
I'm not a huge peanut or macadamia nut fan, so this combination of cashews, almonds, and pecans is perfect for me. I love to eat a handful when I'm hungry. Healthy and not too pricey!
Anne B.
Tavares, FL
Cashews may be the best nut on the planet along with peanuts. They are delicious and not as hard on my teeth and peanuts are. Plus they are a healthy snack and tastes great.
mary p.
augusta, GA
I love my cashews almonds and pecans i buy this canister because it has all the nuts that i like in one and its healthy and its not pricey i love to buy this too when i want to make fudge i don't think that i can compare them to any other one
Tyra E.
Super tasty, perfect low cal snack. I usually get the assorted lightly salted mix and they’re bomb
April W.
A good source of getting some of your vitamins. Great for a quick snack. Planters comes a variety of mixes. Every product I have purchased was sealed and fresh.
Sarah B.
How can you go wrong with this but combo? It’s getting the best of all the nuts in one can! I can’t keep these in the house, as they fly right out of the can.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
This product is a great source of nuts. The variety is limited to the type of nuts I like to eat and they are top quality, like you expect from planters brand.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ext....