BY PLANTERS

• Pecan Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

• What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ex...2 Answers
Emee H.
Yes honey, YES. This is the nut mix you need. Talk about PREMIUM. No need to sift through all those so called Brazil nuts and peanuts; this mix has what you WANT.
LaVette S.
Great snack!!! Not alot of sodium. Great flavor. You will find yourself wanting to eat the entire can!! What l really like about it is that there is not alot of peanuts.
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a great product, I really like it. I will continue using this product. I think that the price is in a good range and affordable. I would highly suggest this product to other friends and family. :)
Alison O.
Pretty pricey but so worth it! These are so yummy. I also love the tin - it makes for the perfect travel snack! Also, I am always an advocate for a mixture of different flavors so I love this product - what could be better than THREE different types of nuts in one place!? :P
Evelyn D.
Belleville
I love when I can find this selection in the nuts and I think it’s fairly new I love planters nuts whenever I go to the store I will get planters unless there’s a huge sale on another really good brand planters is my go to nut
Gabriella C.
This nut mix is another Planters favorite by me. I absolutely love packing these for a snack while I am at work, to help satisfy my hunger. Leaving me full and not feeling guilty. Thank you for health snack choices!!
Natalie R.
Doral, FL
Love cashews and I can eat them all day, plus they are a good source of vitamins and minerals. Price is a little expensive but quality is unshakable. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have a good diet.
Danielle P.
This is a good camping snack because it’s easy to travel with and not too messy. Also the protein helps give you energy, instead of sugary snacks that give you a burst but ultimately make you more tired.
Yuko S.
This is good but too salty. I like my nuts with just a hint of salt so I can taste the flavors of nuts themselves. I don’t think I would buy this again. My husband enjoyed these nuts with beer through
Azzi K.
los angeles
I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts.I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts.I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts.I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts.I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ext....