BY PLANTERS

• Tree Nuts

• What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ex...2 Answers
Denise B.
Elk Grove, CA
I can honestly say that this can is a big part of my daily diet. A fulfilling snack on the go that keeps me satisfied between meals. I have tried cheaper brands but the quality always bring me back to planters. Try to find a bad nut in it... you wont
Reina M.
Jersey City
A little too salty, but still so delicious! I like that there are absolutely no peanuts in here. Love cashews, almonds, and pecans—all my favorite nuts in one container! I always get these when I go on a road trip. If I carry my tote bag around, I make sure I have one of these in there.
Rebekah S.
Dallas
Too much salt 😢 I wish they would use no salt but it’s honestly impossible to find nuts with no salt.. but I do like the quality of the nuts and they definitely taste really good. Sometimes I eat the whole can without realizing it.
Bren m.
Traverse City
I buy nuts every week with groceries and prefer this brand. I hate buying off brand nuts as sometimes there are rotten ones in the pack and nothing worse then that. Happy with planters and will continue to buy.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I like this mix because there are three different types of nuts so you don’t get bored of the same one. I trust this brand so that’s why I continue to buy it even though it is more expensive than other brands.
Francesca T.
Westminster , CO
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite. Their a bit pricy but worth it since their delicious. I always pick nuts over chips when I’m trying to be healthy. My kids also love them so I pack some as snacks a few times a week. I recommend them!
Lexie B.
Bell Buckle, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Very yummy combo. Not to salty or plain, very good variety in my opinion. The perfect on the go but filling snack. They are pricey in my opinion. If they were more affordable I would purchase more often for sure
Selena S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good. I wish they weren't so expensive but I understand why they are. Definitely worth the price at least but it doesn't last long if you're snacky like I am.
Gilberto L.
I love cashews and almonds! I use both for non dairy cheese alternatives combined with some other ingredients and nutritional yeast to make the perfect cheese substitute.
Shelton R.
Long beach
I love to snack on these ..its like having a little healthy meal in your pocket or at your desk I eat these threw out the day ..even made homemade butter out of them
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ext....