BY PLANTERS #16 in Nuts & Seeds

• What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ex...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Family favorite! I have to buy a few cans at a time cause they get eaten quick! Nuts are normally expensive but these aren’t that bad. I buy them often. I’ll keep buying them. I like the seal cause it keeps them fresh. And I love that the cam isn’t 1/2 peanuts.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
These are my favorite kind of nuts. It’s nice to have them all in one convenient can! Planters can’t compare to any other brand! They are simply the best and have a ton of healthy options! I do recommend to others to try these you won’t regret it!
Denise B.
Elk Grove, CA
I can honestly say that this can is a big part of my daily diet. A fulfilling snack on the go that keeps me satisfied between meals. I have tried cheaper brands but the quality always bring me back to planters. Try to find a bad nut in it... you wont
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I find that mixed nuts make a great snack when you want to hold over hunger. This one in particular does a great job at that. I keep these at work so I can grab a handful when I am on the go. The crunch is good and it is a good mix of nuts. I love that they are salted to help curve my salty cravings also.
Yuko S.
This is good but too salty. I like my nuts with just a hint of salt so I can taste the flavors of nuts themselves. I don’t think I would buy this again. My husband enjoyed these nuts with beer through
Karrie I.
Piedmont
We used planters nuts at both of our wedding shower and reception. They were amazing and didn't have too many peanuts. I am a sucker for cashews a macadamia nuts and was pleased with planters.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
Yummy cashews and almonds they are so delicious, what can you say about them. You can eat them by themselves or chop them up and use them in muffins, cookies, cakes, or breads.
Stephanie H.
This makes is so good! I feel like there are a little bit more almonds in the mix but the almonds are good. I am so glad it doesn’t have a bunch of peanuts in it. I would recommend
andrea d.
Three Rivers, MI
I love buying mixed nuts not too keen on walnuts but everything else is great in it makes a good snack also makes good to go on top of cakes and when you crush them up
Cristina R.
Great selections! Found at Walmart and it’s a good little snack in the afternoon in substitute for others. The container keeps the food good. Value is good as well.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ext....