BY PLANTERS #20 in Nuts & Seeds

• What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ext....2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I find that mixed nuts make a great snack when you want to hold over hunger. This one in particular does a great job at that. I keep these at work so I can grab a handful when I am on the go. The crunch is good and it is a good mix of nuts. I love that they are salted to help curve my salty cravings also.
Chatel P.
These are my favorite kind of nuts. It’s nice to have them all in one convenient can! Planters can’t compare to any other brand! They are simply the best and have a ton of healthy options! I do recommend to others to try these you won’t regret it!
Bren m.
Traverse City
I buy nuts every week with groceries and prefer this brand. I hate buying off brand nuts as sometimes there are rotten ones in the pack and nothing worse then that. Happy with planters and will continue to buy.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I like this mix because there are three different types of nuts so you don’t get bored of the same one. I trust this brand so that’s why I continue to buy it even though it is more expensive than other brands.
Azzi K.
I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts.I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts.I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts.I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts.I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts. I'm allergic to nuts.
Karrie I.
Piedmont
We used planters nuts at both of our wedding shower and reception. They were amazing and didn't have too many peanuts. I am a sucker for cashews a macadamia nuts and was pleased with planters.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
Love the mix of this can! Delicious nuts in every bite. Great for snacks and on the go. This brand never disappoints me. I am a repeated customer. I recommend these nuts to anyone!
LaVette S.
Great snack!!! Not alot of sodium. Great flavor. You will find yourself wanting to eat the entire can!! What l really like about it is that there is not alot of peanuts.
Gilberto L.
I love cashews and almonds! I use both for non dairy cheese alternatives combined with some other ingredients and nutritional yeast to make the perfect cheese substitute.
Shelton R.
Long beach
I love to snack on these ..its like having a little healthy meal in your pocket or at your desk I eat these threw out the day ..even made homemade butter out of them
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ext....