BY PLANTERS

• Tree Nuts

• What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ex...2 Answers
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Family favorite! I have to buy a few cans at a time cause they get eaten quick! Nuts are normally expensive but these aren’t that bad. I buy them often. I’ll keep buying them. I like the seal cause it keeps them fresh. And I love that the cam isn’t 1/2 peanuts.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
These are my favorite kind of nuts. It’s nice to have them all in one convenient can! Planters can’t compare to any other brand! They are simply the best and have a ton of healthy options! I do recommend to others to try these you won’t regret it!
Kelsea Y.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
I love eating nuts when I’m trying to gain weight! Being a busy mom a lot of times it’s hard to sit down and actually eat a meal without my kids making me get up every 2 seconds, and being on the go 24/7 these are so convenient and delicious!
elizabeth S.
Clyde
I find that mixed nuts make a great snack when you want to hold over hunger. This one in particular does a great job at that. I keep these at work so I can grab a handful when I am on the go. The crunch is good and it is a good mix of nuts. I love that they are salted to help curve my salty cravings also.
Karrie I.
Piedmont
We used planters nuts at both of our wedding shower and reception. They were amazing and didn't have too many peanuts. I am a sucker for cashews a macadamia nuts and was pleased with planters.
Juli M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is what we buy the most. I eat the almonds mostly, and some of the cashews and pecans, but I leave most of those for my husband. These are always fresh. They’re hella expensive, but we’ve found they’re worth it.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
Yummy cashews and almonds they are so delicious, what can you say about them. You can eat them by themselves or chop them up and use them in muffins, cookies, cakes, or breads.
Stephanie H.
This makes is so good! I feel like there are a little bit more almonds in the mix but the almonds are good. I am so glad it doesn’t have a bunch of peanuts in it. I would recommend
andrea d.
Three Rivers, MI
I love buying mixed nuts not too keen on walnuts but everything else is great in it makes a good snack also makes good to go on top of cakes and when you crush them up
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I always pick up a big container of cashews and almonds for my whole family they contain magnesium which is very healthy for you for mental and body Wellness we also love the flavor of almonds and cashews Planters nuts always fresh and great tasting
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
What all flavor does the mixed can have like reg,honey ext....