BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch. see more...

Katie S.
Escondido, CA
I bought these to have for a quick easy snack at work and I would not buy them again. I would say that about 70% of the nuts inside were cashews. I bought these mostly because I really like pecans and they aren't normally included in packs like this but seeing as they only made up a small part of the mix I wouldn't get them again.
Rossie S.
Santo Domingo
I don't like any kind of nuts but the cashews on this I can enjoy, super crunchy and good, if I have to recommend a product like this, it would be this one.
Kersten E.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
These are decent. I can't "go nuts" over these somewhat bland, but hey it is just a box of nuts.
Maria Zobel B.
Peanuts! for me its a good source of fiber. It makes me feel full! Hahaha I eat this every time Im reviewing my notes. Another Review buddy!
Lisa A.
Orlando, KY
I love mixed nuts and so will you if you give these a try run to the store and grab a can now
Shelby A.
Addison, TX
Yuuuummmm!! Cashews are my absolute favorite snack!! Delicious, nutritious and affordable! They are perfect to use and make your own "trail mix" combinations!
Tristan R.
Poteet, TX
Love them great taste and variety of nuts they are good for snacking on the go or at home and very healthy!
Andrea M.
Tasty, fresh tasting. Only complaint is that they are extremely salty. Sometimes this is great, but generally I'm not interested in eating/tasting so much salt on a product
Jasmine W.
Great for my iron and snacking in class. I have a bag in my backpack everyday. So does my family in car or totes.
Ruben A.
Nuts contain all sorts of vitamins and minerals. They're a far more healthful snack than chips or crackers. And mixed nuts are the best, since that way you get the greatest variety of vitamins and minerals. (Different nuts offer different benefits.)