BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch. see more...

Shelby A.
Addison, TX
Yuuuummmm!! Cashews are my absolute favorite snack!! Delicious, nutritious and affordable! They are perfect to use and make your own "trail mix" combinations!
Bernadete M.
I love great snacks and particularly cashewsThey're great alone or you can use them in recipes, or make your own trail mix. I recommend these cashews when eating them alone, because they're perfect. Or use them in a recipe that calls for basic whole cashews. But if you're going to make trail mix I recommend the lightly salted kind. Here's my trail mix recipe:
Lyndsey S.
Kentville, NS
I love nuts and these make me happy. Salty and satisfying they make me want to keep going back for more. The price is reasonable and it is a great mix. They are great to throw in the car for on the go when your short on time.
Maaria H.
All my favorite nuts in one box in the past few months i have been threw 5 boxes of these i just love snacking on them they are so addictive.
Mar I.
Hamilton , ['', 'ON', '']
Planters Select Cashews, Almonds & Pecans is my snack beside the yogurt. It has diferent nuts and all my favorites.
Rossie S.
Santo Domingo
I don't like any kind of nuts but the cashews on this I can enjoy, super crunchy and good, if I have to recommend a product like this, it would be this one.
Andrea M.
Tasty, fresh tasting. Only complaint is that they are extremely salty. Sometimes this is great, but generally I'm not interested in eating/tasting so much salt on a product