BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch. see more...

Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
I love this one for the variety but also because I can pick our the ones my niece can have fairly easily.
Ashley G.
Fort Smith, AR
My favorite nut mix. Like this variety better than the ones with so many peanuts. A favorite for parties.
Gabby R.
Perris, CA
I love this assortment, has the right amount of salt and the right amount of nut group represented.
Victoria W.
Prairieville, LA
Love the variety of nuts. Kids love them and it gives you energy. Also a good snack for on the go.
Hannah F.
Lagrange, GA
I love the mixture of these 3....I love the ones that add cranberry in them!!! They are so tasty!
Kersten E.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
These are decent. I can't "go nuts" over these somewhat bland, but hey it is just a box of nuts.
Deana R.
Camillus, NY
I love these..perfectly salted and all my favorite nuts...they are a little pricey but worth it
Mack G. B.
Austin, TX
The crunchiness and freshness of this nuts is really makes me nuts too. A perfect duo in one.
Lisa A.
Orlando, KY
I love mixed nuts and so will you if you give these a try run to the store and grab a can now
Leisa J.
This is great for the whole family to snack on. A healthy and great alternative for a snack.