BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch. see more...

Nickelette W.
I always like to have this product at my house. It's great when you are looking for a salty snack. They just put way too many peanuts in there sometimes. I love the almonds and they just need to add some more Brazilian nuts.
Moriah D.
East Lansing, MI
I'm not a huge peanut or macadamia nut fan, so this combination of cashews, almonds, and pecans is perfect for me. I love to eat a handful when I'm hungry. Healthy and not too pricey!
Michaela F.
Salisbury, NC
I love having this to eat as a snack because there's a variety of different nuts. My favorite is the cashews but I love them all definitely a buy every time I go to the grocery stor
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
Love these nuts . These are all totally perfect snack. Everybody gets their own favorite nut and there's never a complaint. They are fresh and tasty and just overall delicious
Alexandria M.
San Antonio , texas
These things are so good. Just enough salt and crunch the price is a bit high but there's so many varieties. The mix is perfect there's usually enough of each nut.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
This product is a great source of nuts. The variety is limited to the type of nuts I like to eat and they are top quality, like you expect from planters brand.
Emily B.
Anderson, SC
I like these to snack on and bake with. I put them in my banana bread and I make trail mix with them. Good quality nuts without too much salt.
Maria Zobel B.
Peanuts! for me its a good source of fiber. It makes me feel full! Hahaha I eat this every time Im reviewing my notes. Another Review buddy!
Stephanie B.
Kyle , TX
These nuts are great. They always taste fresh. They are crunchy and satisfying. The only issue is making them last longer than one sitting,
Kat F.
Menasha, WI
Delicious! My 3 favorites without the gross fillers. The price is a little expensive but I loves them mix especially on icecream