BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch. see more...

Hailey S.
DeKalb, IL
These are all my favorite nuts in one canister! I love that they put all them together for conscience and they are tasty! They have just the right amount of salt and aren't overpowering! Easy to snack on or throw in a Baggie and take on the go! Love it
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
If your gluten free nuts are a good source of fiber! I love these for that reason. Easy to pick up at your local store cheaper than most brands and in my opinion taste better than all the other ones do. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Michaela F.
Salisbury, NC
I love having this to eat as a snack because there's a variety of different nuts. My favorite is the cashews but I love them all definitely a buy every time I go to the grocery stor
Ruben A.
Nuts contain all sorts of vitamins and minerals. They're a far more healthful snack than chips or crackers. And mixed nuts are the best, since that way you get the greatest variety of vitamins and minerals. (Different nuts offer different benefits.)
Alexandria M.
San Antonio , texas
These things are so good. Just enough salt and crunch the price is a bit high but there's so many varieties. The mix is perfect there's usually enough of each nut.
Grace H.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Great heathy on the go snack featuring three classic peanuts that the whole family is sure to love. Comes in a portable container so you can take it everywhere you are!
Moriah D.
East Lansing, MI
I'm not a huge peanut or macadamia nut fan, so this combination of cashews, almonds, and pecans is perfect for me. I love to eat a handful when I'm hungry. Healthy and not too pricey!
Anne B.
Tavares, FL
Cashews may be the best nut on the planet along with peanuts. They are delicious and not as hard on my teeth and peanuts are. Plus they are a healthy snack and tastes great.
mary p.
Augusta, GA
I love my cashews almonds and pecans i buy this canister because it has all the nuts that i like in one and its healthy and its not pricey i love to buy this too when i want to make fudge i don't think that i can compare them to any other one
Shelby A.
Addison, TX
Yuuuummmm!! Cashews are my absolute favorite snack!! Delicious, nutritious and affordable! They are perfect to use and make your own "trail mix" combinations!