Planters Select Cashews, Almonds & Pecans

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch. see more...

Emee H.
Yes honey, YES. This is the nut mix you need. Talk about PREMIUM. No need to sift through all those so called Brazil nuts and peanuts; this mix has what you WANT.
Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Love cashews and I can eat them all day, plus they are a good source of vitamins and minerals. Price is a little expensive but quality is unshakable. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have a good diet.
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
I bought these to have for a quick easy snack at work and I would not buy them again. I would say that about 70% of the nuts inside were cashews. I bought these mostly because I really like pecans and they aren't normally included in packs like this but seeing as they only made up a small part of the mix I wouldn't get them again.
Onix M.
This Planters pack of nuts is great because it carries the three nuts I eat most. Peacan, almonds and cashews are very nutritious. These nuts contain natural oils and fats that aid the digestive system. I bought this at Target. I will recommend these nuts.
Edna M.
Las vegas, NV
This mix of cashews, almonds and pecans is always a good snack. Even if you don't really like all of them it can be very beneficial for your health and since they come together is easy to get all the benefits from them. Definitely great to take to work, school, a road trip or the park.
Nickelette W.
I always like to have this product at my house. It's great when you are looking for a salty snack. They just put way too many peanuts in there sometimes. I love the almonds and they just need to add some more Brazilian nuts.
Dani K.
Oooo yummy. This is the perfect blend of nuts, couldn't be happier with this product. I'm a huge fan and advocate of nuts, so these are totally up my alley. I think that Planter's always gives the consumers quality products and this is definitely not an exception.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Planters nut mix is a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i eat these often as a good and healthy snack throughout the day.
yessica p.
Pasadena, TX
I love almonds sooo much and when it comes this brand it just never fails me ! , they taste do good , i always buy them in my local walmart i haven't bought them in a while but there delicious and if i ever come across them i would totally buy them again , i recommend to everyone out there!
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
Love these nuts . These are all totally perfect snack. Everybody gets their own favorite nut and there's never a complaint. They are fresh and tasty and just overall delicious