BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch. see more...

Katie S.
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
I bought these to have for a quick easy snack at work and I would not buy them again. I would say that about 70% of the nuts inside were cashews. I bought these mostly because I really like pecans and they aren't normally included in packs like this but seeing as they only made up a small part of the mix I wouldn't get them again.
yessica p.
yessica p.
Pasadena, TX
I love almonds sooo much and when it comes this brand it just never fails me ! , they taste do good , i always buy them in my local walmart i haven't bought them in a while but there delicious and if i ever come across them i would totally buy them again , i recommend to everyone out there!
Edna M.
Edna M.
Las Vegas, NV
This mix of cashews, almonds and pecans is always a good snack. Even if you don't really like all of them it can be very beneficial for your health and since they come together is easy to get all the benefits from them. Definitely great to take to work, school, a road trip or the park.
Dani K.
Dani K.
Oooo yummy. This is the perfect blend of nuts, couldn't be happier with this product. I'm a huge fan and advocate of nuts, so these are totally up my alley. I think that Planter's always gives the consumers quality products and this is definitely not an exception.
Onix M.
Onix M.
MIAMI, FL
This Planters pack of nuts is great because it carries the three nuts I eat most. Peacan, almonds and cashews are very nutritious. These nuts contain natural oils and fats that aid the digestive system. I bought this at Target. I will recommend these nuts.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Planters nut mix is a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i eat these often as a good and healthy snack throughout the day.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
DeKalb, IL
These are all my favorite nuts in one canister! I love that they put all them together for conscience and they are tasty! They have just the right amount of salt and aren't overpowering! Easy to snack on or throw in a Baggie and take on the go! Love it
Ruben A.
Ruben A.
Nuts contain all sorts of vitamins and minerals. They're a far more healthful snack than chips or crackers. And mixed nuts are the best, since that way you get the greatest variety of vitamins and minerals. (Different nuts offer different benefits.)
mary p.
mary p.
augusta, GA
I love my cashews almonds and pecans i buy this canister because it has all the nuts that i like in one and its healthy and its not pricey i love to buy this too when i want to make fudge i don't think that i can compare them to any other one
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
If your gluten free nuts are a good source of fiber! I love these for that reason. Easy to pick up at your local store cheaper than most brands and in my opinion taste better than all the other ones do. I would highly recommend to anyone.