BY PLANTERS #48 in Nuts & Seeds

• Yeast Extract
  • Natural Flavor
  • Canola Oil
  • Salt
  • Paprika And Turmeric Extract (Color)
  • Ascorbic Acid.

Allergens: Peanut

Kelly D.
I have not tried these and I’m just seeing
This flavor! Where do you get these and why am I
Just not hearing about these! I bet there delicious! Looking forward to trying to find them and buy some!
Jennifer B.
I bought Planters Sea Salt & Vinegar Peanuts on sale to try them. I like sea salt & vinegar chips, but these didn't appeal to me when I tried them. Too much vinegar flavor for my taste. I couldn't get anyone else in the house to eat them, either, so they eventually ended up in the trash.
Desarae P.
Oh my gosh, these are amazing ! When I️ first tried it was taken aback and not certain if I️ could tolerate the flavoring. After giving ir a second try I️ fell in love. It is affordable and worth it; I️ highly recommend.
MariaGabriela M.
Bloomfield, NJ
This peanuts have a strong flavor but the vinegar and sea salt combination is so so perfect!! I looove this product, I'm seriously obsessed! Highly recommended, also, very affordable.
Jami F.
Quinton, OK
These are so amazing! They taste so good! They are salty and tangy and yummy! I purchased these at a local gas station. It was super delicious and awesome! I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Farrah D.
I bought these sea salt and vinegar peanuts a while back cause every once in awhile I crave sea salt and vinegar chips,and I wanted a healthier alternative. It taste just like the chip but with more flavor with the peanut flavor added. The package keeps the nuts fresh if they last that long. They are higher then a bag of chips but are worth the price.
KC F.
I decided to try this one day because I liked the Blue Diamond Almonds Salt and Vinegar. While these aren't almonds, they're still very good for half the price! It makes such a great snack and it's not an overwhelming amount of salt and vinegar!
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The flavor is not as bold as I would have liked. It is more of peanuts with a hint of salt and vinegar, instead of salt and vinegar peanuts. The flavor is nice, just not as bold and tangy as salt and vinegar potato chips. Ultimately, the flavor makes peanuts more interesting and attractive to me than plain peanuts, so they're a good choice for a new snack.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I love the handy 2oz bags available at the check out stand of nearly every grocery store or convenience store, it's the perfect size snack. The sea salt & vinegar is my new favorite, because normally Ijust like the roasted salted peanuts, and occasionally some honey-roasted. I'm pretty much brand loyal to Planters when it comes to peanuts.
Juan A.
They were good. Super salty and for those who know Spanish ''Te da seguidilla'' haha, I totally recommend it but since I don't like vinegar that much, I prefer the regular ones. I usually eat them while reading, my two favorite things. Reading and eating peanuts.
how about the vinegar taste?

back