Planters Sea Salt And Vinegar Peanuts Can uploaded by Karla  F.Planters Sea Salt And Vinegar Peanuts Can uploaded by Lynda B.Planters Sea Salt And Vinegar Peanuts Can uploaded by María Gabriela M.

BY PLANTERS

• Yeast Extract
  • Natural Flavor
  • Canola Oil
  • Salt
  • Paprika And Turmeric Extract (Color)
  • Ascorbic Acid.

Allergens: Peanut

Desarae P.
Oh my gosh, these are amazing ! When I️ first tried it was taken aback and not certain if I️ could tolerate the flavoring. After giving ir a second try I️ fell in love. It is affordable and worth it; I️ highly recommend.
María Gabriela M.
This peanuts have a strong flavor but the vinegar and sea salt combination is so so perfect!! I looove this product, I'm seriously obsessed! Highly recommended, also, very affordable.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
I bought these sea salt and vinegar peanuts a while back cause every once in awhile I crave sea salt and vinegar chips,and I wanted a healthier alternative. It taste just like the chip but with more flavor with the peanut flavor added. The package keeps the nuts fresh if they last that long. They are higher then a bag of chips but are worth the price.
Jenny W.
Farmington, NM
The taste is awesome but the texture is not like other peanuts for some reason. My kids love this flavor. It's only $1.48 a can at Walmart so the price is right!
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I decided to try this one day because I liked the Blue Diamond Almonds Salt and Vinegar. While these aren't almonds, they're still very good for half the price! It makes such a great snack and it's not an overwhelming amount of salt and vinegar!
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The flavor is not as bold as I would have liked. It is more of peanuts with a hint of salt and vinegar, instead of salt and vinegar peanuts. The flavor is nice, just not as bold and tangy as salt and vinegar potato chips. Ultimately, the flavor makes peanuts more interesting and attractive to me than plain peanuts, so they're a good choice for a new snack.
Juan A.
They were good. Super salty and for those who know Spanish ''Te da seguidilla'' haha, I totally recommend it but since I don't like vinegar that much, I prefer the regular ones. I usually eat them while reading, my two favorite things. Reading and eating peanuts.
ludny s.
Smyrna, GA
As a medical student, I'm always on the move and do not have time to have a meal most days. I often carry snacks on my white coats to eat through out the day. One of my favorite snack is planters sea salt and vinegar peanuts. I like this brand and the flavor because it always satisfy my taste bug and the sea salt keep my bowel movement regular.
Lecia B.
Berea, KY
These are heaven. I love salt and vinegar chips, so the next best thing ever would have to be salt and vinegar nuts. Yes. I love them. They are my guilty pleasure. I even got my mom hooked on them because it is hard for her to get her protein in, so she eats a lot of nuts.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love Planters sea salt and vinegar peanuts! They are not too salty or tart. I wish they sold bigger tins of it because it is too easy to eat the 6 oz size in one sitting especially if I watch a movie. This handle heat well and are great for a snack on the go too. I highly recommend these peanuts and this is my favorite flavor!
how about the vinegar taste?