Planters Salted Peanuts Bag uploaded by Lyne A.Planters Salted Peanuts Bag uploaded by Nichael L.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut Oil
  • Sea Salt

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Walmart
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
My husband bought this one few days ago and i cant stop eating it!! I dont normally eat sweet food but this one have enough sweetness in it. Its so affordable and i enjoy every bit of it! Super recommended for someone thats not a big fan of sweets!
Januar A.
San Francisco, CA
Freakin' great snack! I love snacking on it as if it was the thing to do. Im not usually a peanut type of guy but wow, I love the perfect salty and sweetness of these peanuts. Very affordable and gentle on the palette.
Maha K.
Clarksville, MD
I love grabbing these while I'm at the grocery store. I'm always on the go and am a healthy conscious person, so having an easy grab-able snack that's healthy and can fit in my purse is perfect for me!
Lacey M.
West Alexandria, OH
I love planter salted peanuts and I love these individual packages. I'm always on the go being a working mom and a student so these are perfect for me to carry in my purse for myself or my daughter.
Lauren J.
I love salted peanuts and these are yummy. They fill me up and I like having the protein in a snack and knowing what I am eating. They are available at all grocery store and are a good value l.
Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK
We use the plain salted peanuts...great healthy snack and we use them in our baking . Wouldn't use anything else....they've been our favorites for numerous years.
Nichael L.
Columbia, Sc
I'm in love with this snack. Not to much salt or sugar. My son loves this as well. We finished this in two days smhl. I would say it's a little healthier than some of the snacks out there at the moment. I would tell others to try it for it taste so good. After work I'm going for more & yes why it's good on my pockets.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
Love the individual packages! They just make it so easy to just grab a bag and go. Same price point as almost any comparable products. Not the most healthy, they are salted.. but I like the taste. Planters is a pretty classic choice for nuts, I don't really think you could go wrong with most of their basic products.
SanTara C.
Planters is a classic brand. I like this 1 oz packages because I have like to keep salted nuts on hand (low blood pressure). The nut is always good. On occasion, I have had packs which were a bit more saltier than the other packs. Nothing that would stop me from repurchasing just a little hiccup.
Yanibell P.
The best ever! Salt is not good for you but damn are these great. I only buy these salted ones on occasions and while nuts are healthy on average, the salt seems to take some of the healthy aspect of this. I definitely recommend to others this brand too.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Do they sell these at Walmart ?