BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts

• Do you use your Planters' peanuts in trail mix?2 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with planters." in 1 review
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
So yummy, I love this tropical fruit & Nut mix it so delicious and easy to snack on the go. Great for travrl. Trying it for the first time and I'm in love with it. Recommend. Planters Salted Peanuts Bag
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
I love these when I’m just looking for a small healthy snack!! They’re cheap and always delicious, I always have them on hand at home in case I’m on the go and need to bring something with me when I’m hungry!
MALIA A. R.
Never miss at home to eat while watching a football or baseball game, for meetings where we are drinking alcohol or just to snack when going to the kitchen. A classic at home.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
peanuts are great snacks but when eating healthy and trying to stay in shape since having my boys i bought this and it was so salty i thought it would have a bit of salt like another product i buy but man its like they just threw the whole pack of salt in their can . id rather stay with their unsalted pack. if you have high cholesterol stay away from this .
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Perfect for on the go! I could live off of Planters peanuts if I tried hard enough. It's so convenient having a small bag that you can keep in your purse for long drives, flights, or even just every day activities. They're a great price for the amount that you get. They're the perfect saltiness for peanuts, too!
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Great on the go snack that has the good fats your body needs. The salted part is not the best if you are watching your sodium intake, so be aware of that. Also, the size is just enough to hold you over between meals, but may not be enough for the average over-indulgent American snacker.
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
My family and I have always trusted planters company.We are also big fans of nuts and healthy items as such.This mini portable pack can fit anywhere.It is our go to snack as well.We buy giant packs of these at sams club with a good price.
They are easy to carry and taste delicious.
Lyne A.
Fairfield, CA
My husband bought this one few days ago and i cant stop eating it!! I dont normally eat sweet food but this one have enough sweetness in it. Its so affordable and i enjoy every bit of it! Super recommended for someone thats not a big fan of sweets!
Taylor B.
Planters is my favorite brand for peanuts. They're always super yummy and I love the ones that come in small packaging like this instead of the cans because it's really convenient to keep in purses or bags and pull out whenever you're hungry.
Sumaiya D.
Silver Spring, MD
Some would say this is a healthier and more satisfying snacking option than some other products out there. Personally, the saltiness takes away from the benefit that could come of eating peanuts. Try not to eat a whole package at once. Pace yourself.
Dani G.
Anaheim, CA
Do you use your Planters' peanuts in trail mix?
Erika L.
Do you think Planters Salted Peanuts are too Salty?
Jessica B.
How many peanuts come in each can and how long does it take to process this in the factory?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Do they sell these at Walmart ?

Walmart