Planters Salted Peanuts 1.75 oz. Bag uploaded by Tiffani L.Planters Salted Peanuts 1.75 oz. Bag uploaded by Alexa R.

BY PLANTERS

Taylor B.
Review for: Peanut Tube 07535 1.75 oz more...
Planters is my favorite brand for peanuts. They're always super yummy and I love the ones that come in small packaging like this instead of the cans because it's really convenient to keep in purses or bags and pull out whenever you're hungry.
Parissa R.
Although i do love me some planters peanuts I have to say that the only downside to it is that sometimes the peanuts can be too salty which overtime becomes unbarring to handle. But they overall taste amazing and I have loved them since I was a kid
Crystal A.
Review for: Peanut Tube 07535 1.75 oz more...
These nuts are great to pack for the kids lunch or even out for a day at the park. They are conveniently packaged and great for travel. These peanuts are lightly salted and very delicious.
Kaitlin B.
Review for: Peanut Tube 07535 1.75 oz more...
this is very good snack and it helps with your hunger. this product met my expectation, its peanuts what isn't to love about them and they are somewhat healthy. If cant compare them to any other peanuts because its the brand that makes it good. I love these! definitely give them a try if you haven't already
Lisa D.
Great travel sized packs that are great when you're on the go and want a quick snack. Not too salty in my opinion and a great portion size. Really affordable and it's one of the brands for peanuts I trust the most in terms of taste and quality of product.
Suzanne B.
My husband enjoys peanuts and Planters portables are the only thing I buy. I can get them at a local discount grocer for a great deal typically 4/1.00 so they are affordable. I think the flavor of the peanuts can not be beat and no other brand can create peanuts that are so flavorful.
Gwenny D.
I love these peanut I have a pack in each of my bags because I I eat them when I'm need a pick me up. They are not to salty and they are 100% natural. They will not break the bank and you eat a lot of product for the money you spend and you can get them from just about any store
jazmin s.
Moreno valley, CA
Review for: Peanut Tube 07535 1.75 oz more...
Great product I read once that you can put salted peanuts in a coke for a better taste I tried it and honestly thought it tasted great as crazy as it sounds I would recommend or even eating it alone is good
Jessica E.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: Peanut Tube 07535 1.75 oz more...
A little bags of these is great enough for a small snack. I usually only eat half and save the rest but sometimes i add a bit of chile and limon to give it a nice spicy kick and its just magical.
Danielle S.
I really like these peanuts for a quick snack. They're handy and just the right size. They are very affordable and they taste amazing. If you had leftover m&ms you could make a quick and easy trail mix on a small scale.