Planters Salted Peanuts 1 Oz Bag uploaded by Leslie M.

BY PLANTERS

Delicious Salted Peanuts Planters Salted Peanuts deliver pure peanut taste in a delicious, hearty crunch. Peanuts are a source of several essential nutrients that are not found in regular fried snacks. Moreover, this classic slated flavor gives you a flavorful taste too. Salted peanut pack Source of dietary fiber Crunchy and tasty Planters Salted Peanuts is a versatile snack that is not bound by any occasion or time and everyone in your family can enjoy its rich taste. This handy pack is also good for on-the-go snacking as well as in-between meals. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: Planters Salted Peanuts are a good source of fiber, Vitamin E, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus and manganese. These essential nutrients are great for your body and mind. Free of: Trans fat and cholesterol see more...

Buy on Walmart
Krys R.
Unfortunately I am unable to eat any peanuts but I do buy these for my husband and children as they are an amazing source of protein. They really enjoy them when on the go and what I like best is that it's a healthy "snack" alternative to the traditional fruit snacks or bag of chips. For those with allergies but love ones who enjoy peanuts that's do have a very strong smell and naturally peanuts excrete oil so I am not around when they are usually consumed and they wash their hands and brush their teeth after eating and drink lots of water after rinsing out their mouths.
Rachel G.
Reno, NV
This is the perfect little snack. I can throw a bag into my backpack and it is easy to eat in between classes or on my way to work. For a busy schedule, this is a easily, healthy, and filling snack. Sometimes the salt is a litte overbearing so I switch between this and the unsalted.
Jesse B.
We love Planter's in our house! The small bags are great for on the go, but we also usually keep a large tub of peanuts around. Luckily there are a fair amount of coupons available for purchasing them, because they can get a bit pricey. Great source of protein though!
Jill S.
Planters always has such delicious nutty snacks. They packages are great for on the go, in the car, at work snacking. Always great flavor and definitely consistently a favorite peanut snack brand. The salted ones are amazing!
Sangeetha G.
Richmond, VA
Love the salted peanuts. Great taste , super healthy and very filling.
Perfect snack during car rides. The package is easy to travel with. They could reduce a bit of salt as it might concern some people
Vianny S.
This is my favorite peanut brand to eat, I prefer the unsalted version better. I mix the peanuts with raisin and eat them for snacks. They are yummy and a healthy snack when having those cravings.
Madelyn S.
Columbus, OH
This is such a great product to have with you at all times just to pop in your bag, it's filling and delicious mid-day snack. It's just the right amount of oil, salt and nutty flavor!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I buy these frequently at my jobs gift shop they are a great value usually at two for 1$ it's a great little salty go to snack that's a better alternative to the chip!
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
Love this to-go bag because it makes it so much easier than bringing the entire package with you! Peanuts are good for your brain and have a lot of protein in them!
Emily A.
Red Lion, PA
Yum!! What a great healthy, protein filled snack! We love to take these on hiking trips for that perfect snack to hold you over and give you the energy you need!