Planters Salted Peanuts 1 Oz Bag uploaded by Leslie M.

BY PLANTERS

Delicious Salted Peanuts Planters Salted Peanuts deliver pure peanut taste in a delicious, hearty crunch. Peanuts are a source of several essential nutrients that are not found in regular fried snacks. Moreover, this classic slated flavor gives you a flavorful taste too. Salted peanut pack Source of dietary fiber Crunchy and tasty Planters Salted Peanuts is a versatile snack that is not bound by any occasion or time and everyone in your family can enjoy its rich taste. This handy pack is also good for on-the-go snacking as well as in-between meals. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: Planters Salted Peanuts are a good source of fiber, Vitamin E, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus and manganese. These essential nutrients are great for your body and mind. Free of: Trans fat and cholesterol see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shea H.
Kokomo, IN
Planters are my go-to nuts. I've been eating them since I was a kid, and they've never disappointed. Lots of flavor and very satisfying. Planters is one of the less expensive nuts but you wouldn't know by the taste! I would recommend to anyone!
Lisette R.
Greenfield, CA
I love the size of the package first of all. It easily fits inside my purse and I take them with me just in case I need a quick snack during the day. The flavor is perfect, I love the saltiness of the nuts.
Krys R.
Unfortunately I am unable to eat any peanuts but I do buy these for my husband and children as they are an amazing source of protein. They really enjoy them when on the go and what I like best is that it's a healthy "snack" alternative to the traditional fruit snacks or bag of chips. For those with allergies but love ones who enjoy peanuts that's do have a very strong smell and naturally peanuts excrete oil so I am not around when they are usually consumed and they wash their hands and brush their teeth after eating and drink lots of water after rinsing out their mouths.
Rachel G.
Reno, NV
This is the perfect little snack. I can throw a bag into my backpack and it is easy to eat in between classes or on my way to work. For a busy schedule, this is a easily, healthy, and filling snack. Sometimes the salt is a litte overbearing so I switch between this and the unsalted.
Jesse B.
We love Planter's in our house! The small bags are great for on the go, but we also usually keep a large tub of peanuts around. Luckily there are a fair amount of coupons available for purchasing them, because they can get a bit pricey. Great source of protein though!
Jill S.
Planters always has such delicious nutty snacks. They packages are great for on the go, in the car, at work snacking. Always great flavor and definitely consistently a favorite peanut snack brand. The salted ones are amazing!
Vianny S.
This is my favorite peanut brand to eat, I prefer the unsalted version better. I mix the peanuts with raisin and eat them for snacks. They are yummy and a healthy snack when having those cravings.
Madelyn S.
Columbus, OH
This is such a great product to have with you at all times just to pop in your bag, it's filling and delicious mid-day snack. It's just the right amount of oil, salt and nutty flavor!
Rachael S.
I try eating nuts every day as a snack, and these nuts have way too many extra ingredients that are unnecessary. I usually try getting Planters unsalted dry roasted peanuts. Highly recommended those!
It's a classic, throw-in-your-bag and eat-on-the-go snack, with just the right amount of salt. It's a healthy but delicious snack, great for cravings. Recommend to buy in bulk instead of snatching one up at the gas station. Great buy/deal.