Planters Salted Peanuts

by Planters

Planters Salted Peanuts follow the original Planters recipe everyone knows and loves, with only three simple ingredients: peanuts, peanut oil and sea salt. Enjoy the traditional taste and crunch of a handful of salted peanuts, straight out of this convenient 9.5 oz. canister. Free of cholesterol and trans fat, these USA-sourced peanuts are the perfect snack.

Do you think Planters Salted Peanuts are too Salty?
Do they sell these at Walmart ?
Do you use your Planters' peanuts in trail mix?
Start your review of Planters Salted Peanuts!
Product Highlights
You can't go wrong with planters.in reviews
Sheronica W.
Little Rock, AR
Planters Salted Peanuts uploaded by Sheronica W.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Ok guys these peanuts have saved my life during this keto journey. I have to keep my carbs low and I can’t have anything with sugar so I snack on these throughout the day. I don’t know what I would do without my planters peanuts.
Theresa H.
Middleville, MI
This a favorite high protein snack in our household of boys. Love the individual size package for lunches.
Marcus U.
Morganfield, KY
These peanuts are really salty and taste great. I like to throw these in my lunch for work everyday or eat them on the go. They come in really convenient small packages. Great snack.
Stephanieann S.
Hollis, NY
Salted peanuts can be intense in large servings therefore these 1 ounce servings are perfect as healthy on the go snacks. Having 1 or 2 a day makes this package last a while and really helps to pinch pennies here and there.
Cristal L.
Chico, TX
I am not a big fan of peanuts but my son loves them! He eats these little packs just as they are candy. Not expensive and much healthier than the alternative junk! I would recommend it to anyone.
Alison M.
These are awesome for a little snack. One bag is one serving so you don't keep eating more than you need to. Great to put in lunches or a night time snack.
Vanessa X.
Edmonds, WA
My husband and boy's enjoy peanuts. I'm not the biggest fan but they enjoy peanuts. They always have a jar in the cabinet.
Angel H.
Columbia, NC
These are my dads favorite peanut brand. They’re so goo he can eat a whole container within two days. Would recommend
Britney J.
Pompano Beach, FL
These are really good. They are just basic salted peanuts. I bought them at Walmart, but they are probably available at any generic store.
Natalie T.
Planters Salted Peanuts uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite on the go snack. These are salted to perfection. Very affordable and great for travel. Great tasty peanut with no extra stuff.