Planters Salted Peanuts

Planters Salted Peanuts follow the original Planters recipe everyone knows and loves, with only three simple ingredients: peanuts, peanut oil and sea salt. Enjoy the traditional taste and crunch of a handful of salted peanuts, straight out of this convenient 9.5 oz. canister. Free of cholesterol and trans fat, these USA-sourced peanuts are the perfect snack. High-quality peanuts used Seasoned with pure sea salt Nutrient dense. 0g trans-fat Cholesterol and Trans Fat free Ingredients: PEANUTS, PEANUT OIL, SEA SALT.

Do you think Planters Salted Peanuts are too Salty?
Do they sell these at Walmart ?
Do you use your Planters' peanuts in trail mix?
Start your review of Planters Salted Peanuts!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
β€œYou can't go wrong with planters.” in 1 review
literally the most classic peanuts ever. I always crave these and this is straight away what I think of when I hear peanuts. I love the packaging as well
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Delicious, affordable, and perfect for on the go! These little 1oz packs are perfect for a quick snack while in the car, the beach, or just in your home.
Macon, MO
Delicious! These are always fresh and make a great snack. I appreciate the convenient packaging. I purchased this at Wal-Mart, so it's readily available.
Gilmer, TX
I love these little individual packs of Salted Planters Peanuts. They are perfect for fitting in my husbands lunch box and they make a great night snack!
These peanuts are the perfect snack to throw in your purse and go! They're a little filling if you need something to get you by without feeling stuffed.
Evansville, IN
These are good for lunch snacks throughout the day when you need some protein. I enjoy the salted peanuts with water. They're delicious and quality nuts!
Pembroke, MA
Great crunch and salt flavor. Just the right amount off salt. Convenient packaging to pack for a snack during your day and a great snack in between meals
Mesa, AZ
These are my very favorite peanuts! I like that they aren't too overly salted and they are a great snack! I take a bag of them to work with me everyday.
Middleville, MI
I love these packs. They are the perfect size for a great healthy snack! So easy to carry with you for whenever you're hungry to get you through the day!
Concord, NC
It's always cheaper to buy them in packs like this. They're useful for me because they're a delicious snack that I can take and store virtually anywhere.
Vegetarian