Planters Salted Cashews Bag uploaded by Maria M.Planters Salted Cashews Bag uploaded by Aurangel D.

BY PLANTERS #5 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Cashews
  • Sea Salt
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Cashew Tree Nuts, Tree Nuts

Buy on Amazon*
  • "They're so good that I could eat them all day!" in 1 review
Kaleena V.
Winter Haven, FL
Very good snack choice if you are on the run. It helps curb your hunger a bit and it’s a much healthier option than a bag of chips. I buy these in bulk at my local BJs for a very reasonable price. If you enjoy eating nuts this is a great choice for you.
Blair B.
Bracey
I want to give this a 5 Star review, because I do love these so much, but dang the price is a bit much. I want to buy these all the time, but have a mini stroke every time I see the price. These salty little cashews are amazing though!
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this snack it's nice to take with you to eat on airplanes and trips! I love that it's not to salty. This makes a great snack with beer! I love to take it on the go. Easy travels snack! Great snack for adults and kids.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Planters is a good brand, I like that you can find these literally anywhere! They sell them at gas stations, Walmart and grocery stores. They are often inexpensive and discounted with sales. I like to add them to my salads, Asian meals and granola.
Tina R.
Tennessee
Cashews happen to be my favorite type of nut and Planters are delicious. They have just the right amount of salt and this little bag is the perfect size for a couple of snacks. I would recommend that you try this product.
Mandi G.
Sacramento
I am a sucker for cashews. I can’t stop eating them once I start. They are full of good fats that are good for you! My kids love them, my mom loves them, I love them! If you haven’t tried them you should!
Cristina W.
Christiansburg
In my opinion, Planters is the best company to buy any kind of nuts from. They are always very good and they aren’t a bad price. I will eat just about anything from them! I highly recommend their product!
Karley P.
Very good as a snack! Perfect amount of salt, unlike many other companies. Easy access...meaning you can usually purchase these at gas stations on the road. Make for a fantastic snack! Would recommend!
Dianna J.
norton
Cashews are my favorite but this brand is a bit pricey. You can often get the same product and taste from a knock off brand. I’m not sure if any brand wouldn’t be the same quality. But if this is what’s available, you can’t go wrong.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Cashews are my good to nuts when I need a snack. Planters is a trusted brand in my household. They make the perfect little snack when you don’t want to eat too much. Great for on the good too.