Planters Salted Cashews Bag uploaded by Maria M.Planters Salted Cashews Bag uploaded by Aurangel D.

BY PLANTERS #1 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Cashews
  • Sea Salt
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Cashew Tree Nuts, Tree Nuts

Buy on Amazon
  • "They're so good that I could eat them all day!" in 1 review
Kaleena V.
Winter haven, FL
Very good snack choice if you are on the run. It helps curb your hunger a bit and it’s a much healthier option than a bag of chips. I buy these in bulk at my local BJs for a very reasonable price. If you enjoy eating nuts this is a great choice for you.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Planters cashews. If I am at a convenience store and am looking for a snack, a lot of the times I go for Planters cashews. This size is perfect for a snack and there is a little extra for sharing. They use the best nuts that are fresh, tasty and delicious. Cashews are a little fatty but if you are looking to indulge you definitely could do worse. As far as fats go, nuts have semi healthy fats and numerous other healthy attributes and benefits. Next time you are looking for a tasty, salty snack, reach for Planters salted cashews!
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Cashews are my good to nuts when I need a snack. Planters is a trusted brand in my household. They make the perfect little snack when you don’t want to eat too much. Great for on the good too.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I can’t eat popcorn so these bags are what I take to the movies every time. Shhh 🤫 don’t tell!!
They are delicious and always fresh. I add a lil chocolate in and they are perfect movie snack.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Planters Salted Cashews Bag these are so handy to keep on hand for handy snacking or when your on the go. The quality is always exceptional with planters so I know they are fresh and healthy.
Maria M.
Brooklyn
One word: heaven! Cashews is like my top snack on my list of perfection, wouldn’t change a thing of it, perfectly salted, perfectly toasted, perfectly eatable, completely lovable. Try it if you haven’t please!
Taeler S.
Vancouver, WA
These cashews taste so good! They’re salty which is a big reason why I love them so much. I would recommend these to anyone who likes peanuts or cashews. There are similar products but they’re never salty enough for me like these ones are. I would highly recommend.
Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
Cashews are the best nuts. There's no other even comes close. It's a shame I can't find them in the chocolate covered variety anymore. But they're excellent just as they are.
Leigh G.
Cookeville, TN
Cashews are really the "worst nut" healthwise, but I enjoy them occasionally anyway. They are better than candy for the most part. They are delicious and we all have our cheat snacks. Moderation is key! [product:planters-cashew-halves-and-pieces,-16.25-oz.]
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I like these peanuts 🥜 There good for when your on the go I buy them at the QT gas station there a good value to I recommend them I been buying them for a while now I we’ll continue to buy them oh and there not to Salty there just perfect !