Planters Salted Cashews Bag uploaded by Maria M.Planters Salted Cashews Bag uploaded by Aurangel D.

BY PLANTERS #1 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Cashews
  • Sea Salt
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Cashew Tree Nuts, Tree Nuts

• "They're so good that I could eat them all day!" in 1 review
Kaleena V.
Winter haven, FL
Very good snack choice if you are on the run. It helps curb your hunger a bit and it’s a much healthier option than a bag of chips. I buy these in bulk at my local BJs for a very reasonable price. If you enjoy eating nuts this is a great choice for you.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Planters is a good brand, I like that you can find these literally anywhere! They sell them at gas stations, Walmart and grocery stores. They are often inexpensive and discounted with sales. I like to add them to my salads, Asian meals and granola.
Tina R.
Tennessee
Cashews happen to be my favorite type of nut and Planters are delicious. They have just the right amount of salt and this little bag is the perfect size for a couple of snacks. I would recommend that you try this product.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Cashews are my good to nuts when I need a snack. Planters is a trusted brand in my household. They make the perfect little snack when you don’t want to eat too much. Great for on the good too.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I can’t eat popcorn so these bags are what I take to the movies every time. Shhh 🤫 don’t tell!!
They are delicious and always fresh. I add a lil chocolate in and they are perfect movie snack.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Planters Salted Cashews Bag these are so handy to keep on hand for handy snacking or when your on the go. The quality is always exceptional with planters so I know they are fresh and healthy.
Maria M.
1864 Prospect Pl, Brooklyn, NY
One word: heaven! Cashews is like my top snack on my list of perfection, wouldn’t change a thing of it, perfectly salted, perfectly toasted, perfectly eatable, completely lovable. Try it if you haven’t please!
Taeler S.
Vancouver , WA
These cashews taste so good! They’re salty which is a big reason why I love them so much. I would recommend these to anyone who likes peanuts or cashews. There are similar products but they’re never salty enough for me like these ones are. I would highly recommend.
Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
Cashews are the best nuts. There's no other even comes close. It's a shame I can't find them in the chocolate covered variety anymore. But they're excellent just as they are.
Leigh G.
Cookeville, TN
Cashews are really the "worst nut" healthwise, but I enjoy them occasionally anyway. They are better than candy for the most part. They are delicious and we all have our cheat snacks. Moderation is key! [product:planters-cashew-halves-and-pieces,-16.25-oz.]

back