Planters Salted Cashews Bag uploaded by Aura C.

BY PLANTERS #10 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Cashews
  • Sea Salt
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Cashew Tree Nuts, Tree Nuts

• "They're so good that I could eat them all day!" in 1 review
Kaleena V.
Winter Haven, FL
Very good snack choice if you are on the run. It helps curb your hunger a bit and it’s a much healthier option than a bag of chips. I buy these in bulk at my local BJs for a very reasonable price. If you enjoy eating nuts this is a great choice for you.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this snack it's nice to take with you to eat on airplanes and trips! I love that it's not to salty. This makes a great snack with beer! I love to take it on the go. Easy travels snack! Great snack for adults and kids.
Delilah T.
I like this product a lot when I want some nuts to eat. I get this from stores, drugstores, or gas stations. I like the amount of salt they give, but sometimes it has too much of what I can bare. I would recommend!
Cristina W.
Christiansburg
In my opinion, Planters is the best company to buy any kind of nuts from. They are always very good and they aren’t a bad price. I will eat just about anything from them! I highly recommend their product!
Mandi G.
Sacramento
I am a sucker for cashews. I can’t stop eating them once I start. They are full of good fats that are good for you! My kids love them, my mom loves them, I love them! If you haven’t tried them you should!
Karley P.
Very good as a snack! Perfect amount of salt, unlike many other companies. Easy access...meaning you can usually purchase these at gas stations on the road. Make for a fantastic snack! Would recommend!
Kristin L.
Rocky Mount, NC
Planters cashews are simply the best. Perfectly cooked and salted in every can, jar, or bag you purchase. I love to find the little pieces that are a little darker and more crunchy than others!
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
I love cashews and Planters seems to have the best, when it comes to consistency of freshness and flavor. The right amount of salt. A great choice for a quick snack.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Planters Salted Cashews Bag these are so handy to keep on hand for handy snacking or when your on the go. The quality is always exceptional with planters so I know they are fresh and healthy.
Taeler S.
Vancouver , WA
These cashews taste so good! They’re salty which is a big reason why I love them so much. I would recommend these to anyone who likes peanuts or cashews. There are similar products but they’re never salty enough for me like these ones are. I would highly recommend.