Planters Salted Cashews Bag uploaded by Aura C.

BY PLANTERS #10 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Cashews
  • Sea Salt
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Cashew Tree Nuts, Tree Nuts

• "They're so good that I could eat them all day!" in 1 review
Kaleena V.
Winter Haven, FL
Very good snack choice if you are on the run. It helps curb your hunger a bit and it’s a much healthier option than a bag of chips. I buy these in bulk at my local BJs for a very reasonable price. If you enjoy eating nuts this is a great choice for you.
Blair B.
Bracey
I want to give this a 5 Star review, because I do love these so much, but dang the price is a bit much. I want to buy these all the time, but have a mini stroke every time I see the price. These salty little cashews are amazing though!
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this snack it's nice to take with you to eat on airplanes and trips! I love that it's not to salty. This makes a great snack with beer! I love to take it on the go. Easy travels snack! Great snack for adults and kids.
Delilah T.
I like this product a lot when I want some nuts to eat. I get this from stores, drugstores, or gas stations. I like the amount of salt they give, but sometimes it has too much of what I can bare. I would recommend!
Mandi G.
Sacramento
I am a sucker for cashews. I can’t stop eating them once I start. They are full of good fats that are good for you! My kids love them, my mom loves them, I love them! If you haven’t tried them you should!
Cristina W.
Christiansburg
In my opinion, Planters is the best company to buy any kind of nuts from. They are always very good and they aren’t a bad price. I will eat just about anything from them! I highly recommend their product!
Karley P.
Very good as a snack! Perfect amount of salt, unlike many other companies. Easy access...meaning you can usually purchase these at gas stations on the road. Make for a fantastic snack! Would recommend!
Dianna J.
norton
Cashews are my favorite but this brand is a bit pricey. You can often get the same product and taste from a knock off brand. I’m not sure if any brand wouldn’t be the same quality. But if this is what’s available, you can’t go wrong.
Jerri M.
Hope
This is one of my all time favorites, Not only are they delicious the package is handy for snacks on a long trip I am a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase this product
Lark C.
Gadsden, AL
I love cashews and Planters brand has never disappointed me! I have always bought this brand due to my pawpaw always having these around! They’re so tasty and delicious!