BY PLANTERS

Display unit only--not labeled for retail sale see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Gabriel M.
Erie, PA
One of my favorite snacks of all time for road trips. I usually buy from the closest gas station. It is pretty affordable. I am a repeat consumer, as I love this product. I recommend to everyone that this product is great for road trips and movie nights.
Ke'Ona W.
Fort Smith, AR
Planters seeds are delicious and keep you wanting more. They are very affordable. It's better than most products it varies with different types of nuts and with seeds. I recommend this product to anyone who likes seeds.
Kaydee R.
Salted Cashews are my go-to travel snack! I am always on the go and these are perfect to throw in my purse. I will say that since they are packages in the bag it feels like they are a bit more salty, rather than when they are in a tub and over time the salt falls to the bottom. But that is a reason why my Dad always gets the bag, he loves the salt!
Samantha S.
Auburn, NY
Planters is my all time favorite brand of nuts. I purchased this at wegmans. There are many different flavored nuts as well. I'm a repeat user who is very satisfied. I would highly recommend this to others.
Makenzie P.
I love salted cashews and these have just the right amount of salt! I always love the planters peanuts and cashews and basically all the salted nuts. The best part is they are so easy to find basically in gas stations, grocery stores, and dollar stores.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
So good this brand has amazing quality nuts that tastes so good you could eat the container with it by how great they taste! They have different variety ones or certain selected ones they sell. This is the best Best brand for nuts! I'm so obsessed with them and great to snack on anytime of the day
Kat S.
Estero, FL
Here is a great product! I use these almost all the time. I have iron deficiency and cashews are really high in iron. It's because of these and the steaks and supplements that I take that I don't have any problems with my iron anymore.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
Have been eating these since I was a kid! It is a very nostalgic snack for me that I usually get from the grocery store. They are a healthy alternative to junk for me and leave my salty side satisfied. I share these all the time and tell people how great they are! big fan
Emily S.
My favorite nuts are cashews of course. When I want a snack and see these they are the first I reach for. They are healthy in moderation of course. I love the planters Brand nuts and usually always go for them.
Amanda H.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Love these bags! So easy to take on the go wherever life takes you. It is also healthier than a lot of snack choices. They are delicious and nutritious. They have a lot of salt, which I love! The more salt, the better in my opinion. I would recommend to others who live a life on the go.