BY PLANTERS #91 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Salted Cashews - 1.5 oz. (18 ct.) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Raven S.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I only like to buy the salted cashews, because the unsalted ones are just gross to me. The small packs these came in were perfect for snacking and quick on the go munchies. I keep a couple packs of these available on road trips and couple packs stored away in my daughter's diaper bag in case she gets hungry on the road, along with some other snacks.
Elspeth D.
Elspeth D.
Cashews are by far the best "nut" available. They're delicious and filling without being too dry (like almonds...ick). These are a great little bag - perfect size for a snack. They are perfectly salted - not too much, not too little. The downside is definitely the price, but they are worth it.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
I love cashews and Planters have the best taste. They are a bit expensive but are well worth the price. They are always fresh and have just the right amount of salt. They have several different sizes to choose from which makes it easier to find an affordable one. highly recommend
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
I absolutely love cashews! They are kind of expensive & most people can't buy them regularly but these little SNA k packs are great. Not super expensive & a great snack to give you a little boost of energy & great when you want something salty but still kind of healthy
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cashews are my go-to snack for when I am on the go, which is pretty much all the time. I choose Planters because I know that they are of good quality and can usually pick them up at any convenient store or while I am doing my normal grocery shopping
Shelly L.
Shelly L.
Columbus, OH
I love planters salted cashews. Sometimes during class I can just reach in my purse and grab a pack of these convinient individual packages of delicious cashews. So if you find yourself needing a quick snack these would be perfect for you.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Leesville, LA
I love me some cashews! Salted are the best. Great for a late night snack or an on-the-go mom who just doesn't have the time to stop. They fit in pockets, purses, and side doors of any vehicle. Trust me, that last one was from experience.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
I love this snack soooo much!! It is delicious... My boyfriend also loves it too! I don't really like the unsalted ones but it's just personal preference. I bought these from Jewel osco and they are weren't expensive at all!
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
These are far too salty. I've tried a few different bags several months apart so I know it wasn't a fluke. They weren't even edible. It was just a layer of salt coating the nuts. I'd rather just have unsalted at that point.
Kia G.
Kia G.
Great snack for on the go and healthier than chips. You can easily tear a corner and pour a few in your hand. You can usually find these near the cash register during checkout at any grocery store. Can eat these anytime .