BY PLANTERS #93 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Salted Cashews - 1.5 oz. (18 ct.) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
These are great to keep in your purse for when you need a quick, healthy, snack. Relatively inexpensive, at least in the world of nuts. Personally, I love salt, but, if you don't or are trying to cut back on sodium you can find some that are salt-free, or plain. The only problem with nuts, for some people, is that they can get caught in your teeth or dental work. So, maybe not the best snack for people with braces, unless they have easy access to a tooth brush.
Lisa C.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
It has a good amount of salt to balance the sweet of the cashews. It makes me keep wanting more, although if you are looking for a healthier option, you should try unsalted ones because these might have too much sodium for someone who is being more health conscious.
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Stephanie B.
Elkhorn City, KY
Foodie Expert
Cashews are my favorite nuts. I usually go for the lightly salted or no salt due to blood pressure issues. I really like this brand as well, the nuts do not taste like plastic like some of the other brands do. They also store really well and are good for blending into sauces!
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Foodie Expert
These are great. They aren't overly salty but then are roasted just enough. There is a good amount of product packed into the travel packet so it's a great healthy travel snack.
Ashlee T.
Browns Mills, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love cashews. However I was always hesitant to buy them because I don't eat a lot in one sitting. The cans got opened and the nuts went stale before I could finish them. I love these individual packs. They allow me to pack them in my purse, with my lunch, in the diaper bag, or just keep in the car without having to worry about them going bad. They are the perfect portion. Make snacking super easy and mess free too. I also love that the personal size bags are found almost everywhere.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I only like to buy the salted cashews, because the unsalted ones are just gross to me. The small packs these came in were perfect for snacking and quick on the go munchies. I keep a couple packs of these available on road trips and couple packs stored away in my daughter's diaper bag in case she gets hungry on the road, along with some other snacks.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
I love cashews and Planters have the best taste. They are a bit expensive but are well worth the price. They are always fresh and have just the right amount of salt. They have several different sizes to choose from which makes it easier to find an affordable one. highly recommend
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
I absolutely love cashews! They are kind of expensive & most people can't buy them regularly but these little SNA k packs are great. Not super expensive & a great snack to give you a little boost of energy & great when you want something salty but still kind of healthy
Elspeth D.
Cashews are by far the best "nut" available. They're delicious and filling without being too dry (like almonds...ick). These are a great little bag - perfect size for a snack. They are perfectly salted - not too much, not too little. The downside is definitely the price, but they are worth it.