Janelle U.
Charlestown, MA
Mmm I love Cashews, and I certainly love these from Planters! This is great when you are in need of portion control and are always on the go! I personally love Planters nuts, and this is just the perfect size to take with you wherever you go!
Lauren R.
I just picked up some of these and I'm always so happy with the quality of Planters, especially the cashews. Perfect for snacking on, for cooking, or anything else, I really love keeping some in my kitchen pantry.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Cashews are delicious. These little packages are the perfect serving size. You can usually get this 24 count box at a wholesale club like BJs at a good price.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Cashew's are my favorite peanut so when you add them to little to go park's that just Make's it a thousand Time's better.
Melissa S.
Bainbridge, PA
Love cashews. These packs are perfectly measured it you are counting calories or just want a small snack on the run.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love Planters cashews! They are always fresh and are salted just perfectly, not overwhelmingly. Delicious snack!
Stella R.
Love how I can take these to school. Has the perfect amount in each bag to fill me up. Has a great salty taste too
Priscilla V.
Love them. I've replaced my junk snacks for some of these nuts. And my husband loves them as well. Great snacks!!
Maria M.
Firebaugh , CA
Just love cashews. Especially the travel size. I can take with me where ever I go. My kids love them too.
Chyenne S.
Canton, OH
Salted cashews are my favorite specially planters. Never a disappointment and always a great snack.