Planters Salted Caramel Peanuts (28 oz.)

Healthy indulgent snack, a bit of sweet and savory. Caramel flavor on America's #1 nut. see more...

Ashlie S.
Manteca, CA
I am not a hug fan of peanuts but these caramel peanuts are the only kind I can eat. The taste is out of this world is almost taste like eating actually caramel. An old teacher of mine would eat these every day and offered me some and ever since then I have been hooked.
Nicole B.
St Augustine, FL
I love salted caramel and I love peanuts. Put both together and these nuts are very delicious! Very affordable and not disappointing at all. I am a repeat consumer with these and have recommended to all my friends!
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
I love the taste of these so much, I could eat them endlessly. I wish I could buy them more often, I will probably buy some before tomorrow just thinking about how they replace candy completely
Jaclyn G.
These are such a heavenly treat! I feel like I'm eating a caramel sundae with nuts on top when I enjoy them. It's a delicious source of protein and tastes amazing on top! The bad thing is I could eat an entire package alone without thinking twice. But portioning them out would take better care of that! Give them a try if you haven't already. Anything sweet and salty rocks in my book.
Sophia Z.
I love plants peanuts. They taste so good, have the right amount of crunch to them, and have a very satisfying taste. They are relatively cheap, especially when on sale., and the caramel flavour really pairs well with the peanuts. I buy these over and over again at my local CVS
Shannon C.
Okay, these are amazing. Once you start eating them, expect that you won't be able to stop!! These are seriously highly addictive. They make a great snack, and are convenient enough to bring with you...if they last that long!!
Jamie K.
Rose Hill, KS
Caution! Once you eat one, you will not be able to stop! They are sweet and salty, and basically the definition of delicious. The only complaint I can think of is that they don't come in a bigger container. I will definitely buy them again...and again...and again.
Jessica C.
Adamsville, AL
Salted Caramel is the perfect combination between sweet and salty. I was surprised just how good this product was. The flavoring was a little messy but other than that I would say it is a delicious product! I would recommend, and I would definitely buy again.
Karissa P.
Austin, TX
These are not honey roasted. Try not to compare the two. I mistakenly they would be similar. Turns out that this flavor is good, just not what I was expecting. It is exactly as it says, salted caramel. It did stick to my teeth, but it was worth it.
Mary Ann B.
Willard, NC
Oh my goodness!!!...Planters has really making me fall in love all over again since they have the new flavors especially the salted caramel peanuts they are to die for you have to eat until the last drop...