BY PLANTERS

• "These bags are perfect for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
Chelsea D.
Carrollton, GA
I keep these snack bags of peanuts on hand as they are a great snack for all members of our family, especially our 4 year old son. He craves crunchy, salty snacks so I'll give him a pack of Planters peanuts in lieu of potato chips so that he can get some additional nutrients. Pre-packaged snacks are always helpful for young children.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
Great road trip food or snack food. easy to take with you and its a lot of peanuts per bag in my opinion, easily sharable. these taste great. just wish this packaging option came in the honey roasted ones as well. my dad swears by this brand and wont use anything else.
Amanda S.
This snack pack is great for myself and my daughter. She loves them when we go out to places incase she needs a pick me up. Same for me. For the price I believe they are reasonable compared to other brands. The 48 count box can last a decent amount of time.
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
Love these. They are great individual sized packages. They are quite salty, but I really like that in regards to these peanuts. Also love how these come in a very large sized box, this way they do not run out so quickly. 10/10 would recommend.
Isabel A.
Mercedes, TX
Great price for a great product. These are great for any college student. I have tried other generic brands and honestly they don't taste the same. I have eaten Planter's peanuts since I was a little not girl and they're still my favorite.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
Planters is one of the most trusted brands for nuts in my home. I enjoy taking a handful, of these with me to work to eat as a snack. Other brands have given me burnt peanuts, but when I eat planters, I know I'm not getting the leftovers
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
I keep these on hand for when my blood sugar starts to drop. Levels me out without feeling full. Lots of protein without any added sugar. I like that they are serving sized so I can keep track of my calories easier.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Son fantásticos como snak para los niños me encantan lo rico que son y muy económicos ,loscompro en bjs
Are fantastic as snack for the children I love it rich that are and very economic, them buy in bjs
Sierra H.
Elyria, OH
I use these in my lunch and they are so perfect for that! For a midday snack before lunch. Or and after lunch snack before dinner! Lol, the nuts always taste great with the perfect amount of salt
Heather C.
Park hills, MO
My husband loves these as a pick me up snack at work. It's great for his nutrition and he loves the peanuts. The individual packs make it easy to grab and go. Product is a bit pricey though.