BY PLANTERS

• "These bags are perfect for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Great on the go snacks. Protein and a little salt to get you through some cravings. Pops right into your bag or just grab them out of the pantry. Always a go to for me when I'm trying to be healthy but have all of the cravings.
Isabel A.
Mercedes, TX
Great price for a great product. These are great for any college student. I have tried other generic brands and honestly they don't taste the same. I have eaten Planter's peanuts since I was a little not girl and they're still my favorite.
Chelsea D.
Carrollton, GA
I keep these snack bags of peanuts on hand as they are a great snack for all members of our family, especially our 4 year old son. He craves crunchy, salty snacks so I'll give him a pack of Planters peanuts in lieu of potato chips so that he can get some additional nutrients. Pre-packaged snacks are always helpful for young children.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
Great road trip food or snack food. easy to take with you and its a lot of peanuts per bag in my opinion, easily sharable. these taste great. just wish this packaging option came in the honey roasted ones as well. my dad swears by this brand and wont use anything else.
Amanda S.
This snack pack is great for myself and my daughter. She loves them when we go out to places incase she needs a pick me up. Same for me. For the price I believe they are reasonable compared to other brands. The 48 count box can last a decent amount of time.
María S.
This pack is very practical, I love it because you can carry the bags in the portfolio and when you have a craving you eat, you can also, render it in the backpack nilos for when they go to school. this pack of 48 is usually economic. everyone in the family loves to eat this.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
Planters is one of the most trusted brands for nuts in my home. I enjoy taking a handful, of these with me to work to eat as a snack. Other brands have given me burnt peanuts, but when I eat planters, I know I'm not getting the leftovers
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
Love these. They are great individual sized packages. They are quite salty, but I really like that in regards to these peanuts. Also love how these come in a very large sized box, this way they do not run out so quickly. 10/10 would recommend.
Karla o.
Perfect to go snack on those lobg road trips. Perfect snack for after soccer games. The prize for the 48ct box is reasonable and its our to go item thag we keep stashed in our trunk for wekend getaways .
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
I'm a huge peanut fan!! I would never buy anything but Planters, they are a top notch brand. I like the way this is packaged because you can throw a couple in your purse and eat them on the go. They are also a great snack for a lunch box and very healthy.