BY PLANTERS #98 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, Planters Has Taken Pride In Offering A Wide Variety Of Delicious Products. Thanks To An Unparalleled Commitment To Quality And The Support Of Our Loyal Nut Fans, Our Company Continues To Produce Remarkable Snacks That We Know You'll Love.

• Sunflower Seeds
  • Salt

Allergens: Seeded Products

Savannah C.
Diana
These are pretty good and have a good flavor for just being roasted and salted. It met my expectations and wasn’t pricey at all.
It doesn’t match up to the sunflower seeds you would buy with flavors added(they’re amazing) but these are pretty good!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Planters is a good brand, I like that you can find these literally anywhere! They sell them at gas stations, Walmart and grocery stores. They are often inexpensive and discounted with sales. I like to add them to my salads, Asian meals and granola.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
I love sunflower seeds especially sitting at a baseball game it's a light snack. You can suck on the seed to get off the salt and then crack open the shell for that small tasty little seed...
E c.
I love these sunflower seeds. Salty and rich and there’s so many. This is a great healthy snack when you’re bored, hungry, or want to try something different. they’re easy to find at the grocery store or gas station.
David J.
Prattville, AL
These are my go to snack for road trips. Love the roasted flavor of these seeds, the amount of seeds in the bag, and just the general flavor! Also a good price. These are my favorites.
Yaidelyn F.
I started having Planters Roasted & Salted Sunflower Seeds as a child. I think Planters using the appropriate amount of salt. They always meet my expectations. I find them to be affordable. Some supermarkets have offered in the past a BOGO option or you can even use coupons
Heather B.
I love these and keep them at the house. I have a sevre problem sitting still! So anytime I am trying to watch a television show or a movie these help me stay on the couch instead of getting up and down a thousand and one times! Also, a much healthier alternative to something like chips
Kira L.
East Point, GA
I'm not gonna lie. These are just your standard sunflower seeds. I really like sunflower seeds tho so to me they're great. I bought them at Kroger and they were pretty cheap. These are a great value 10/10 recommend.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
I absolutely love sunflower seeds and this is one of my favorite brands to buy sunflower seeds from. They have the perfect flavor. And a pretty good price depending on the size of product you decide to buy.
Ashley D.
When its baseball season, or any season, you cant go wrong with the original right here. I've been eating these for years. Everyone I know buys these. I've worked in retail a long time and these sell out quick. I was impressed, haha. And I like the flavors too!