BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, Planters Has Taken Pride In Offering A Wide Variety Of Delicious Products. Thanks To An Unparalleled Commitment To Quality And The Support Of Our Loyal Nut Fans, Our Company Continues To Produce Remarkable Snacks That We Know You'll Love.

• Sunflower Seeds
  • Salt

Allergens: Seeded Products

E c.
I love these sunflower seeds. Salty and rich and there’s so many. This is a great healthy snack when you’re bored, hungry, or want to try something different. they’re easy to find at the grocery store or gas station.
Yaidelyn F.
I started having Planters Roasted & Salted Sunflower Seeds as a child. I think Planters using the appropriate amount of salt. They always meet my expectations. I find them to be affordable. Some supermarkets have offered in the past a BOGO option or you can even use coupons
Heather B.
I love these and keep them at the house. I have a sevre problem sitting still! So anytime I am trying to watch a television show or a movie these help me stay on the couch instead of getting up and down a thousand and one times! Also, a much healthier alternative to something like chips
Kira L.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not gonna lie. These are just your standard sunflower seeds. I really like sunflower seeds tho so to me they're great. I bought them at Kroger and they were pretty cheap. These are a great value 10/10 recommend.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
I absolutely love sunflower seeds and this is one of my favorite brands to buy sunflower seeds from. They have the perfect flavor. And a pretty good price depending on the size of product you decide to buy.
Ashley D.
When its baseball season, or any season, you cant go wrong with the original right here. I've been eating these for years. Everyone I know buys these. I've worked in retail a long time and these sell out quick. I was impressed, haha. And I like the flavors too!
Heidi M.
Planters know what they are doibg when it comes to everything they make, and their sunflower seed are no different. They are salted perfectly. The price is very reasonable especially for the brand itself.
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I absolutely love sunflower seeds, so much so that I pretty much just ate them for an entire year. I usually go back and forth from Planter and David's. I like the big kind of seeds and these have them.
Meghan S.
Star Tannery , Va
My husband loves Planters Roasted and salted sunflower seeds. He says they are salted just the right amount whereas other brands are too salty and hurt his mouth. We usually pick up several bags at a time to keep them on hand.
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY
When summer time comes around sun flower seeds are a great snack. It makes sitting out in sun a little better! Planters roasted and salted sunflower seeds are the snack to have!