Planters Roasted Pecans Can uploaded by carolina c.

BY PLANTERS

• Pecans
  • Peanut Oil
  • Sea Salt

Allergens:

• Pecan Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

V E.
Planter's mixed nuts and Planter's peanut are delicious for snacking on! It's a food you don't have to feel guilty about eating because there are so many health benefits! My favorite place to get them is Publix, because they always have the best deal (usually buy one/get one)! You just can't beat that! I try to measure out my serving so I don't get carried away. They are that good!!
fran s.
Louisiana
Planter's are the best no matter if its peanuts ,cashews ,or pecans ...they had just the right amount of salt or u can get unsalted...many different to choice from...ever salty sweet.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
These are so good! They’re super salty (which I love) and they’re always perfectly roasted. I like to use these in my baking too. I usually get them for around $5 a can on Amazon. I’m not sure how much they are in store but $5 seems pretty reasonable to me.
Brandi J.
Cleveland
We buy and consume these nuts more than anything, i use them for home, parties and holidays. Everybody is always asking what kind they are because they taste so good!!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
I wish nuts were cheaper in general, but I don't mind getting these. If you don't have pecan trees near you or haven't tried these then you're missing out. Especially if you get honey glazed pecans or throw them in some yogurt. They're great!
Anthony B.
Des Moines, IA
Roasted Pecans by Planters have always been a champion choice of snack food for me. Whether I'm at work or out fishing, I always bring some Planters nuts with me to snack on and give me that extra boost of energy that I need to complete my day. I would recommend Planter's Nuts for everyone's mouths!
carolina c.
Dallas, TX
I have been a very big fan of pecans ever since i was a little girl i use to pick them out of my grandmother yard and just crack them right open , i like them roasted as well, my first time trying them not so much i had to get use to the roasted pecans.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
These things are so so so so addictive. I wish they weren't as expensive as they are. However, you get your moneys worth. The pecans are not small but not super large either so you get quite a bit in the tin. Resealable tin as always with this brand. Very tasty and simple. I usually get the salted and roasted. Nice healthy snack.
Devin K.
Bandon, OR
I only buy these as a last resort. I'm allergic to peanuts( not deadly, just makes me puke), and they use peanut oil on them. So if the grocery store doesn't have my normal brand, which is rare, I'll buy this. Sometimes
Steph C.
Easton, PA
Holiday seasons come and me and my family are always buying the planters nuts and pecans for snacks while we sit waiting and talking for dinner or just spending some time together. they are a little expensive in some stores