BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natural flavor with other natural flavor.

Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
Best tasting peanuts 🥜 ever! Such a different way to enjoy a snack. I bought these for the first time and have never went back to the original peanuts. My husband prefers the original but he's pretty plain! But my top choice. Most definitely
Laura R.
Oakland, CA
I love having these when I crave a snack or when I'm watching a movie. This isn't expensive and it goes a long way. I bought it at Target during a quick stop. I like it better than other products.
Makenna B.
Lexington, KY
Be careful, these are dangerously addicting I ate the whole jar in one night. These nuts are so good that I had to go back and get another jar. Planters is the way to go.
Cecelia G.
Robertsdale , Al
Great snack food for busy days. Easily found at most grocery stores. Great flavor without being overwhelming. The whole family enjoys them and since they aren't too expensive we always have a jar in the house. Easy to pack up and take to work. Definitely will continue to buy and have in stock at the house !
Ashley F.
Saddle Brook, NJ
onion garlic great combo but it doesn't deserve to be on a peanut it just doesn't go together but other then the combo its very flavorful and a great snack when at home not out because you will smell like onion and garlic
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
The onion garlic flavor is a great new spin on my favorite type of nut. I'm a huge onion and garlic fan so these are amazing but not an over powering flavor. Very delicious and I recommended them to all my friends and faMILY!
Amanda R.
I am not a fan of this flavor of dry roasted peanuts. The onion/garlic flavor is very powerful and leaves a salty, dry feeling in my mouth. This may be better mixed into a chex mix setting, but as a stand alone product, I will not be purchasing these again.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
These are really really yummy. If your like me and you love anything garlic these are so good! I was s little scared about the onion flavor being as I don't like onions but for me I the garlic is far more prevalent! :)
Leakhena S.
Nice flavored nuts, just right amount of flavor for savory and overwhelming for the nose and mouth if eaten in moderation. Great for salads too. On the go snack. Simple and fun.
Lisa T.
These were so good. Planters hit the nail on the head with flavor here! We got these around the same time the BBQ ones were out. Prefer the BBQ but these were great as well