BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Roasted Almonds With Sea Salt: 15g fat per serving Made with real pure sea salt Cholesterol free Good source of dietary fiber 0g trans fat Kosher Container includes 21.25 ounces of Planters nuts

Anya L.
SAINT CLAIR, PA
Not a fan. Mainly because I do not like almonds, but they have similar products like the cashews and peanuts which I highly recommend.
Cristi D.
Tastes great and good for anyone. Keeps you full and has vitamins. Good for a fast snack and n the go
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX
So very yummy!! I buy these when I have my dinner parties. All my guests love them. They are a bit expensive which is why I don't buy them more often. It would help if the company provided high value coupons more often. All in all though, they are very good tasting!
Callie R.
Nederland, TX
There's a lot in here and they are rusted perfectly and not too much salt. They are really really really good
Jailyn S.
Liberty, TX
Love love love almonds and the sea salt gives them a great flavor. Not too salty either.
Carly H.
Anything with Sea salt, I instantly like. However, I wouldn't say there was anything truly unique about this product. I know nuts are expensive, but I think these were over priced. I do like that the product is offered in a large canister. I can then divide them up for lunches.
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I love almonds, I don't really care for the sea salt flavor, but the almonds are really really good
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN
Cant go wrong with almonds and sea salt. Great snack and almonds are good for you. All out win.
Ruba A.
I love nuts such as almonds but they have to be just right...
These absoloutley do it for me!
Not too salty..and not over "cooked"
María Inés U.
me gustan mucho estas almendras saladas las compro en el barco, no las como todos los dias porque creo que enordan