BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Roasted Almonds With Sea Salt: 15g fat per serving Made with real pure sea salt Cholesterol free Good source of dietary fiber 0g trans fat Kosher Container includes 21.25 ounces of Planters nuts

Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Who doesnt love roasted almonds they are so good...they are a little pricey but worth buying because you cant help yourself to be eating them once you get started. I just wish they where sold a little less for the price.
Celynes D.
Torrington, CT
My number one favorite go to snack . It's taste so good lol I bought mines in my local Walmart and target super healthy and it's like any other almonds snack to go to but just in a bottle which is more fresh and good lol buy it
Felicia S.
Smiths Station, AL
These are so delicious! Great on the go snack for a full time mother with a toddler. Not to mention my daughter is in love with them! I would definitely recommend!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I have to say this is a great mixture my family loves them and they can't get enough of them. I can't remember if I got them at Walmart or local grocery store. I think they are really good and I like the price. Would recommend.
Byanka D.
My friend got me addicted to these and I really despise her for making me try these lol. These are so delicious. But he ones that have honey in them are even better!! I really do recommend trying these if you haven't already. Just go to your local Walmart and pick them up!
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX
So very yummy!! I buy these when I have my dinner parties. All my guests love them. They are a bit expensive which is why I don't buy them more often. It would help if the company provided high value coupons more often. All in all though, they are very good tasting!
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI
Oh my! Absolutely Delicious! Great snack to have in the cupboard or for on the go! It is definitely affordable! I love having these when i go on trip! If you haven`t tried them yet you should right now!
Kara P.
My fiancé is a nut Connoisseur. And he thoroughly enjoys this brand and these almonds. I buy them at stop and shop. But I'm sure it's not too hard to find this brand. They have an awesome quality to them.
Carly H.
Anything with Sea salt, I instantly like. However, I wouldn't say there was anything truly unique about this product. I know nuts are expensive, but I think these were over priced. I do like that the product is offered in a large canister. I can then divide them up for lunches.
Stacey C.
Mooresville, NC
I love toasted almonds with sea salt. This brand is a great healthy snack. Not too much salt, but enough! This is the first time trying these and I will buy again. Not cheap, but nuts never are!