BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chris B.
Bolivar , OH
I was so excited to try PLANTERS Regular Mixed Nuts. They did not disappoint. The nuts tasted great. The price was to be expected. Packaging was great and kept the nuts fresh. I will definitely purchase again.
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA
I always love the larger quantity packaged planters products being that my family eats it a lot. my family and I love the mixed nuts because it has variety. The price is a little high but that's why I buy the larger ones because it lasts longer. I could buy these at Walmart. :)
Candy C.
Shawnee, OK
I have decided that Planters is the best brand to buy nuts from. They always have a fresh taste. This type of container keeps that fresh taste much longer than the can with snap on lids. I also love the mixed assortment of different types of nuts in this container.
Paul S.
Eagan, MN
The regular version of Planters Mixed Nuts is 50% (half) peanuts. This is fine with me because I really do like Planters peanuts. It really doesn't cost that much more if I want to upgrade to the Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts. The regular mix makes a great healthy snack. I get my favorite peanuts, plus a nice variation of flavor when I get a pecan, walnut, or other more-premium nut. The saltiness is just right to me as well.
Anna A.
They are a great snack, lots of flavor and they are a wonderful party snack to have out. The container is really big so it should last awhile. They are expensive but nuts in general are pricey. Look for a sale, but they are worth the price if you love nuts!
Rachel C.
This has always been one of my favorites, ever since i was little. The only thing i dislike about it is that there are just too many almonds in it and not nearly enough cashews. For how much you are getting, you cannot beat the price. I recommend trying these if you enjoy mixed nuts.
Courtney R.
Herndon, PA
Love the planters brand. The nuts are all great and not a bad price. Sometimes I can coupon this when I'm at Walmart. I really like mixed nuts a lot, very tasty and has the right amount of salt. I would buy again.
Jezelle V.
Homosassa, FL
Planters brand nuts are a classic that never fail me. Their mixed nut selection are delicious, nutricious, and filling. They have the right amount of salt and are the perfect snack for anytime. I have been buying these for years and would recommend them to anyone who does not have a nut allergy.
Kristin M.
Another great pre-game snacks when our friends are over for a BBQ or to watch the game with the hubs. Always enough to go around. Freshly packaged and the convenient reusable lid keeps the nuts from spoiling.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
I love these nuts for the variety but wish there were more Brazil nuts but that's just a personal preference. These are always a crowd pleaser when put out at a party.