BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, Planters Has Taken Pride In Offering A Wide Variety Of Delicious Products. Thanks To An Unparalleled Commitment To Quality And The Support Of Our Loyal Nut Fans, Our Company Continues To Produce Remarkable Snacks That We Know You'll Love.

• Steam Treated Cashews

• Tree Nuts
  • Walnut Tree Nuts

Lou M.
Bethesda, MD
Looooove them! I bought them on little bags separately, and I can eat 2 of them. I only don't give 5 stars because I would prefer healthier oils on ingredients. But still buying them.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
they are really good i eat it when i'm hungry and they taste really good to snack on you should try it and i would love to have some right now omg but yea they are good and they are similar and taste just like any other peanuts so this doesn't mean you have to buy thos
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
These are so good that I've put back on a couple of the pounds it took me forever to lose. I know I should show some restraint but these are just SO good. Completely raw nuts, and every handful is different. The pecans seem to be the best, but I love all raw nuts to begin with so it wouldn't matter what was in this mix, I'd still love it.
Joanne W.
Pinehurst, NC
I always keep a bag of these in my lunch bag. I am actually looking at it right now sitting on my desk at work. These tie me over throughout the day when I'm feeling low on energy. Plus, no sugar and salt added helps me know I'm putting this best, all natural stuff in my body without the yucky stuff. If it were just a tad cheaper, I would be even happier.
brittany f.
This bag is heaven for nut lovers! It has the perfect mix for a healthy great snack. It doesn't compare to other products because the quality of the nuts is great. It met my expectations with quality, hunger cravings and price range. I always give some to friends and always hear great things when i share them. great snack!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Planters raw mixed nuts are an excellent and healthy choice of snack I would highly recommend these types of snacks you can't go wrong although some places such as Rite Aid will sell them a little bit overpriced but I find that CVS Walgreens and Walmart has the more reasonably priced
Sandra G.
Des Plaines, IL
Its a toss up on this one..most times packages are 80%peanuts and the rest mixed..it really depends on if you want more variety or if you love peanuts..price is high but most nuts are..taste great and always fresh..yes recommended if you like peanuts..
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Planter raw mixed nut has a variety of nuts in it its a good amount of nuts just perfect for the family . Highly recommended this product is worth buy ing again, special for snack time , or on the go. Pricy but it's okay it's a great product and worth
Carly F.
friends! Very good for breakfast or snack and a guilty pleasureDelicious! Very very very god. Slightly crumbly but it can be forgiven whe. five out of five very good...n it comes to the sweet taste of it. recommend. These were great for me and everyone.
Ily P.
Hialeah, FL
I personally love raw mixed nuts because it has all the different types we need. This is a healthier choice of snack which is great for kids and adults too. I met all my expectations because they're just perfect.