BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, Planters Has Taken Pride In Offering A Wide Variety Of Delicious Products. Thanks To An Unparalleled Commitment To Quality And The Support Of Our Loyal Nut Fans, Our Company Continues To Produce Remarkable Snacks That We Know You'll Love.

• Steam
  • Treated
  • Almonds

Allergens:

• Almond
  • Tree Nuts

Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
I am always looking for a snack that I can indulge in, but lately I've been looking for healthier options. Almonds are what everyone recommends because they give you a feeling of snacking without adding too many calories. I like to pair these almonds with some M&M's if I have a little bit of a sweet tooth!
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I love to snack on raw almonds...but I also like to cook with them! I like to make my own granola bars, bake cookies, roast them and add them to salads. Almonds have the good kind of fat in them and are very healthy to use in cooking unless you're like me and you add them to something like a cookie that is packed with sugar and butter and unholy goodness!
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
Planters is the go-to brand for my family. They're easy to find and I know I'll never be disappointed with their selection. I usually have their honey roasted and raw almonds easily accesible since I'm always looking for a treat to munch on. I enjoy how I can just find these anywhere.
Jasmine M.
Great flavor, texture and taste all for a low cost. These are what I buy when I need almond just on their own. They are perfect for salads, fish, cookies, and etc..., when I am mixing it in as an ingredient. They are perfect and free of any flavoring or extra spices that I wouldn't need or if I just wanna munch on some almonds.
Grace L.
Las Vegas, NV
Totally down for anything raw and almonds being my favorite nuts makes it a bit biased but yeah they're good but nothing beats getting them from a store like Sprouts or Wholefoods, etc. I would recommend them if you dig deez nuts. Also 5.5 is a decent amount as well!
Melissa B.
Forney, TX
I love almonds because they are a healthy snack. Nuts are great for providing nutrition while snacking. I like the crunchiness and flavor of these almonds. I would recommend this product to anyone who is watching their calorie intake and wants a healthy snack option.
Angela D.
Bullhead City, AZ
Oh these will take you back to the day when grandma was baking. Yummy there at a good price and i love the fact that even though they are roasted they still taste good and goog for you. I like the real deal though where you crack open the shell. But,these are are a great alternative.
Toni J.
Almonds are my favorite, especially when it comes to trail mix because there's rarely ever any in them. There supposed to be almonds but what you get is like 3 so I end up buying a bag of almonds usually the salted kind and not plain or raw. There a great snack that is good for you
Glory A.
I love almonds and these are great. I always purchase these and if I am not fast enought i may not even get to taste them. They are not found everywhere at least not in my area so that's an issue but other than that I have no issues with these...
Peyton J.
This is an amazing snack. I will take these to my 4 hour class with me to snack on. They fill me up to the point where by time I get home at 7:00 pm I'm not starving for dinner. I love the size of the bag for just $5. These are worth the money!