Planters Pumkin Spice Almonds Can uploaded by Lacey A.Planters Pumkin Spice Almonds Can uploaded by Vikki S.Planters Pumkin Spice Almonds Can uploaded by kim b.

BY PLANTERS

California almonds seasoned with pumpkin & spices.

• Almonds
  • Sugar
  • Honey
  • Corn Syrup
  • Peanut and/or Cottonseed Oil
  • Spices (Includes Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves)
  • Pumpkin Powder
  • Brown Sugar
  • Sea Salt
  • Spice Extractives
  • Xanthan Gum

Allergens: Almond Tree Nuts,Tree Nuts

Lacey A.
Athens , TN
These are so good..they have such a great flavor..I love to buy these during the fall season..they fit right in with all the other fall items..they are sweet but not overwhelming..they still have the almond taste, with a coating..very much worth the price..a must try
Luz M.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the second year that I purchase these almonds! I absolutely love them. The pumpkin flavor and sweetness is something that makes these almonds a good snack when you are craving something sweet. My kids like them too. I look forward to enjoying them the rest of the season
Emily H.
Canton, OH
Absolutely love these almonds! I'm not even into the whole pumpkin spice fad, really... These were given to me and I didn't think I would like them. But they are sooooo good, I went and bought two more bags!!
Michelle M.
This is probably my least favorite product from Planters I have tried. The Blue Diamond Pumpkin Almonds are so good that I was very disappointed when I tried this. It just has too much pumpkin spice on each almond. If you like a strong cinnamon / pumpkin spice flavor maybe this is for you.
Vikki S.
Clio, MI
Umm can we say delicious! You pretty much need to eat every single one yourself. Where have they been all my life #pumpkinspiceaddict
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Stacy S.
2,139 reviews
I stumbled upon these and fell in love. The were amazing.they had the lerfect amount of flavor to them. I would buy these again in a heartbeat.
Julaine T.
Indianapolis , IN
These are soooo addicting. I seriously can't OUT them down once I start eating lol. I'm sad they're limited edition, but I stocked up.
kim b.
presque isle, me
I wasn't sure if I'd like these or not, but they're delicious!! I'm gonna eat the whole bag if I don't watch it. :P
sara a.
san diego, ca
I personally like it a bit just because of the test because it's sweet and could be replace with chocolate
sara a.
san diego, ca
What size do they have???
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Am I the only one wondering why they did this with almonds and not pumpkin seeds? Get it together, man.