Planters Planter's Smoked Almonds (1 lb. 4 oz.) uploaded by Lisa B.Planters Planter's Smoked Almonds (1 lb. 4 oz.) uploaded by Liz R.

BY PLANTERS

Available only at Sam's Club. 6g of Protein per serving. Almonds may help reduce the risk of heart disease, good source of fiber. see more...

Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I love smoky tastes, these almonds are so yummy I have to keep trying to stop myself from eating too many. There's many other flavors. U just gotta get em and try Dr....go for it
Lisa B.
These heart healthy almonds are amazing! I first tried these as a sample & I was hooked. I love the natural smokey flavor & lightly salted taste. Once you try them you won't want to stop eating them.
Carrie K.
These are deep, smiley flavor. They taste great. The flavor is more bold and enjoyable. Different at first but you crave more as a repeat customer. Affordable in small single serve packs at curb stores.
Zandy B.
Foodie Expert
Smoked almonds have a particularly strong taste. I like to mix them with regular almonds to counter balance the smokiness. I do like them but I wouldn't eat them if I didn't mix them. I would say that it's not for everyone.
Nan J.
Foodie Expert
I love almonds and this has got to be one of the best ones with the most amount of flavour. However, it does get dry after a couple so have some water around!
felicity c.
Plainfield, CT
Foodie Expert
For nuts, these are really good. I am not a huge fan of Almonds. but I like these. They are affordable and have good value. I would say buying these is a good, healthy alternative to chips. It is pretty delicious! I would recommend it to friends or family.
Meekie C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love them!!! I tried these for the first time one day when I was a little pecking. I just needed something to feel the little creases. It is so good. It has a nice roasted taste. They are nice and crunchy...very fulfilling. They are also great in salads. I love to use them in my homemade salads
Cean E.
Gary, IN
After craving a light and salty snack, I reached for these and they completely satisfied me. These almonds were not too salty, but still had a little bit of salt on them. They came in a reasonably big bag and lasted a long time. Very delicious and I will repurchase again.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Foodie Expert
Delicious almonds. I love that they are all natural and healthy fats and omega 3's. I always keep almonds in my desk for a quick snack.
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
smoked are my favorite..not too salty and the TASTE is soo good. This brand knows how to smoke their nuts and the flavor is so smokey good.