Planters Planter's Smoked Almonds (1 lb. 4 oz.) uploaded by Lisa B.Planters Planter's Smoked Almonds (1 lb. 4 oz.) uploaded by Liz R.

BY PLANTERS

Available only at Sam's Club. 6g of Protein per serving. Almonds may help reduce the risk of heart disease, good source of fiber. see more...

Elizabeth W.
really too much salt.. could use a little less amounts of salt. but defintely tasty! keep up the great work planters. they are pretty affordable with a good price. delicious! maybe could serve a little more. or change up the packaging.......
Yasmin O.
Aragoiania
Não gostei muito não achei o gosto um pouco semfraca não atendendo as minha expectativas não teve oq eu buscava nesse tipo de produto não recommendo
Airica Y.
Foodie Expert
These are okay, not the best that I have tasted from planters. I would not get again not for my taste buds.
LeeAnna B.
Twin Falls, ID
Almonds are amazing but I don't like the smokey flavor I expected it to not be soo harsh flavor
Lusianys M.
Peanuts are always necessary to remove anxieties. I have not tried this, but when I can buy you. hahahahahahaha
These almonds are decent. They're a little dry, so I recommend eating them with a beverage of your choice, or mixing them in with some other food. They seem to be healthy. I feel like they are a little too pricey. I usually can't find them at WalMart.
Katharine H.
These are super smokey! I wasn't expecting the amount of smokiness these had, but they weren't bad. They definitely aren't my favorite flavor of Planters nuts, but I would purchase them again if I was in the mood for something extra smokey in flavor.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
We eat nuts by the handful and these are the way to go. A bit pricey through and its hard to find usalted i always wonder why they have to put salt on them it doesn't make them taste beter. Actually worse
Nancy S.
Smoked almost are a great treat when your trying to be healthy. It's often a go to snake because the flavor is intense and little calories are used.
Angelica S.
Nuts are always expensive, but i feel Planters offers the cheapest price. Also, the quality is pretty good. I just wish the amount was more for the price, but still good.