Planters Planter's Smoked Almonds (1 lb. 4 oz.) uploaded by Lisa B.Planters Planter's Smoked Almonds (1 lb. 4 oz.) uploaded by Liz R.

BY PLANTERS

Available only at Sam's Club. 6g of Protein per serving. Almonds may help reduce the risk of heart disease, good source of fiber. see more...

David N.
Meadville, PA
Yummy! Planters nuts are honestly one of the best. If it comes down to picking a brand, planters is my number one pick next to Blue Diamond. The taste of this products is in creditable. The smoked flavor isn't over powering nor that fake taste. I would defiantly recommend purchasing this product if you haven't ever tried it! Get price!
Jennifer D.
I was pleasantly surprised by these almonds. I had tried Fisher brand in the past and didn't care for them, but these were much more gentle in the amount of smokiness - just a touch without being overwhelming. These make a great snack for those that want something a little different!
karmila M.
fredericksburg
I have ever tried smoked almonds before, I always tried roasted almonds which is one of my favorite. This smoked almonds tastes better than the roasted one, it has smoky flavor that is great for the nutty creamy flavor. I munch it for my snacks time or add some to my salad, yummy
These almonds are decent. They're a little dry, so I recommend eating them with a beverage of your choice, or mixing them in with some other food. They seem to be healthy. I feel like they are a little too pricey. I usually can't find them at WalMart.
Katharine H.
These are super smokey! I wasn't expecting the amount of smokiness these had, but they weren't bad. They definitely aren't my favorite flavor of Planters nuts, but I would purchase them again if I was in the mood for something extra smokey in flavor.
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
It's my favorite, I can eat, I'm allergic to peanuts, no excess salt. be smoked gives a unique and exquisite taste. I've used it in smoothies, in biscuits, alone and in rice. has several uses, it is a matter to be inventive. I recommend it 100 %.
Elizabeth W.
really too much salt.. could use a little less amounts of salt. but defintely tasty! keep up the great work planters. they are pretty affordable with a good price. delicious! maybe could serve a little more. or change up the packaging.......
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
We eat nuts by the handful and these are the way to go. A bit pricey through and its hard to find usalted i always wonder why they have to put salt on them it doesn't make them taste beter. Actually worse
Lisa B.
These heart healthy almonds are amazing! I first tried these as a sample & I was hooked. I love the natural smokey flavor & lightly salted taste. Once you try them you won't want to stop eating them.
Temeca M.
Planter's has been around for years and I like them because they have a fresh taste, I can find them basically in any store and they taste good. You only need a few to take you a long way.