Planters Planter's Smoked Almonds uploaded by Liz R.Planters Planter's Smoked Almonds uploaded by Lisa B.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Available only at Sam's Club. 6g of Protein per serving. Almonds may help reduce the risk of heart disease, good source of fiber.

felicity c.
Plainfield, CT
For nuts, these are really good. I am not a huge fan of Almonds. but I like these. They are affordable and have good value. I would say buying these is a good, healthy alternative to chips. It is pretty delicious! I would recommend it to friends or family.
Cean E.
Gary, IN
After craving a light and salty snack, I reached for these and they completely satisfied me. These almonds were not too salty, but still had a little bit of salt on them. They came in a reasonably big bag and lasted a long time. Very delicious and I will repurchase again.
Zandy B.
Smoked almonds have a particularly strong taste. I like to mix them with regular almonds to counter balance the smokiness. I do like them but I wouldn't eat them if I didn't mix them. I would say that it's not for everyone.
Meekie C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love them!!! I tried these for the first time one day when I was a little pecking. I just needed something to feel the little creases. It is so good. It has a nice roasted taste. They are nice and crunchy...very fulfilling. They are also great in salads. I love to use them in my homemade salads
Carrie K.
These are deep, smiley flavor. They taste great. The flavor is more bold and enjoyable. Different at first but you crave more as a repeat customer. Affordable in small single serve packs at curb stores.
Jennifer D.
I was pleasantly surprised by these almonds. I had tried Fisher brand in the past and didn't care for them, but these were much more gentle in the amount of smokiness - just a touch without being overwhelming. These make a great snack for those that want something a little different!
David N.
Meadville, PA
Yummy! Planters nuts are honestly one of the best. If it comes down to picking a brand, planters is my number one pick next to Blue Diamond. The taste of this products is in creditable. The smoked flavor isn't over powering nor that fake taste. I would defiantly recommend purchasing this product if you haven't ever tried it! Get price!
Katharine H.
These are super smokey! I wasn't expecting the amount of smokiness these had, but they weren't bad. They definitely aren't my favorite flavor of Planters nuts, but I would purchase them again if I was in the mood for something extra smokey in flavor.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Me encanta el sabor. Lo disfruto como un snack y para coemr algo mas saludable. Esto aporta grasas buenas a mi dieta diaria. Siempre las llevo en mi cartera y su precio es justo. Cumple con todas mis expectativas . Excelente producto lo recomiendo ampliamente.
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
It's my favorite, I can eat, I'm allergic to peanuts, no excess salt. be smoked gives a unique and exquisite taste. I've used it in smoothies, in biscuits, alone and in rice. has several uses, it is a matter to be inventive. I recommend it 100 %.