Planters Planter's Smoked Almonds uploaded by Liz R.Planters Planter's Smoked Almonds uploaded by Lisa B.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Available only at Sam's Club. 6g of Protein per serving. Almonds may help reduce the risk of heart disease, good source of fiber.

Raven G.
I have enjoyed these in between classes when I need a quick snack that isn't full of sugar and full of junk. Its quite satisfying and can keep me from filling up on all the tempting sugary and overly salty snacks at my school store. The smokey flavor is sometimes overpowering when it comes to the almonds and other times there is a need for more flavor. Overall its one of my GO TO SNACKS when I'm on the run to my next class
Felicity C.
Sterling , CT
For nuts, these are really good. I am not a huge fan of Almonds. but I like these. They are affordable and have good value. I would say buying these is a good, healthy alternative to chips. It is pretty delicious! I would recommend it to friends or family.
Cean E.
Gary, IN
After craving a light and salty snack, I reached for these and they completely satisfied me. These almonds were not too salty, but still had a little bit of salt on them. They came in a reasonably big bag and lasted a long time. Very delicious and I will repurchase again.
Zandy B.
Smoked almonds have a particularly strong taste. I like to mix them with regular almonds to counter balance the smokiness. I do like them but I wouldn't eat them if I didn't mix them. I would say that it's not for everyone.
Meekie C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love them!!! I tried these for the first time one day when I was a little pecking. I just needed something to feel the little creases. It is so good. It has a nice roasted taste. They are nice and crunchy...very fulfilling. They are also great in salads. I love to use them in my homemade salads
Laura M.
Provo, UT
I am a fool for nuts so the fact that the Planters has SMOKED ALMONDS. the only thing is that it may not have enough nuts in one package. Absolutely delicious and i purchased it at Walmart. Cheap and a great deal for the normal price of nuts. I recommend this to anyone who wants little packages
Jennifer D.
I was pleasantly surprised by these almonds. I had tried Fisher brand in the past and didn't care for them, but these were much more gentle in the amount of smokiness - just a touch without being overwhelming. These make a great snack for those that want something a little different!
David N.
MEADVILLE, PA
Yummy! Planters nuts are honestly one of the best. If it comes down to picking a brand, planters is my number one pick next to Blue Diamond. The taste of this products is in creditable. The smoked flavor isn't over powering nor that fake taste. I would defiantly recommend purchasing this product if you haven't ever tried it! Get price!
Katharine H.
These are super smokey! I wasn't expecting the amount of smokiness these had, but they weren't bad. They definitely aren't my favorite flavor of Planters nuts, but I would purchase them again if I was in the mood for something extra smokey in flavor.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Me encanta el sabor. Lo disfruto como un snack y para coemr algo mas saludable. Esto aporta grasas buenas a mi dieta diaria. Siempre las llevo en mi cartera y su precio es justo. Cumple con todas mis expectativas . Excelente producto lo recomiendo ampliamente.