BY PLANTERS

Planters nutrition wholesome nut mix 18.25 oz see more...

Destinie M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this snack choice. Not very salty to save the sodium. People must pay attention to nutrition labels with nuts because of the high fat contents and how much an actual one serving is. This is a great choice in the correct portions. I was very satisfied.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
Our family goes through one of these big things of mixed nuts about every week or two. We love the variety., so we continue to purchase them from any local grocer store around here. My kids and husband love them! Super good
Lydia M.
Stow, OH
I love PLANTERS mixed nuts. I have them for a lunch snack every week. They are absolutely delicious and have a great taste. They really only have salt added to them. They are expensive, but I love them too much. I would recommend them to others.
Tiffany A.
I purchased these from my local grocery store for a healthy snack option. They have a decent amount of protein and are better for you than eating super fatty snacks. They were just as much as biting regular priced nuts bit in a smaller can. :/ I liked that it provided an assortment of different nuts to snack on.
Bianca B.
Deptford, NJ
I don't know what makes this mix of nuts more nutritious than other brands besides the nuts being roasted without salt but nits are pretty healthy in general. This mix seems a bit overpriced on the "healthy" notion" so beware of price gouging.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the wholesome nut mix because I can snack while also keep it healthy. The high protein snack keeps me full when I just need something to munch on. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the price; these nuts are generally expensive no matter where you go.
Juliana S.
Webster, MA
This nut mix it is fantastic! I swear by it on my keto diet. It is the perfect high protein high fat snack. There a few different mixes of this variety to choose from as well. I love this one... It has the perfect balance of healthy nuts for my diet.
Amber K.
I really like this mix of nuts, except for the almonds. I don't like almonds, but the cashews in this mix are amazing!!!!! They are affordable and healthy! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes peanuts!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great variety of nuts. The container keeps it from going stale. I like these as they contain less salt than the regular varieties. Its a good size to have in your pantry for guests. A healthy snack.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I go for Planters mixed nuts over any other kind right off. I lobe having a variety, my favorite are peanuts and cashews and I love having both in the same package. Planters is an amazing brand.