PLANTERS Planters Deluxe Pistachio Mix 14.5 oz uploaded by Shana S.PLANTERS Planters Deluxe Pistachio Mix 14.5 oz uploaded by Shana S.

BY PLANTERS

Planters deluxe pistachio mix 14.5 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
I was absolutely shocked to find out how many pistachios were actually in this can! Are the majority of the can. There are a lot of almonds as well not too many whole cashews which I was disappointed but Knotts to the point where I wouldn't buy them again. I would just buy an extra hole cashew can. However I love the taste the amount of salt. I would certainly recommend the stachio Almond whole cashew version of Planter's Deluxe Pistachio Mix.
Shawnice Z.
Foodie Expert
If your munchy and are trying to lay off too much of the junk, these are great. These almost make me feel energized and less hungry. They're great as a daily snack. If you haven't tried them, do it!!!!
m S.
This product is very convenient when it comes to easy to measure and delicious snack. I personally cannot compare it to any other because this is my go to and it always meets my expectations. Very good!
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite mixed nut blend. No peanuts! Just the right amount of salt. Cashews and almonds have the perfect tastes and textures to accompany the pistachios. And it is great to be able to pop a handful of pistachios without fighting with the shells.
Yami G.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
Who wants to be taking off shells when you have such a great product that gives you the nuts without the shells ! The taste is amazingly fresh! Couldn't go without it ! Great source of protein
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Foodie Expert
I love pistachios and they' are already hulled so you don't have to fight to get them!!! They are expensive though I wish pistachios would go down on the price because they are so tasty!
hailey g.
Foodie Expert
This pistachio mix is very tasty however, it is very salty and would not consider this a healthy snack. I do purchase other nuts from this company and they all taste great. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something salty to snack on.
Autumn G.
Watertown, SD
Foodie Expert
Mmmm mmmm good!!! Such a heathy go to snack! I like a mixed nut, but only certain kinds, so these are great for me, far less waste. Did I mention these taste amazing?!?
This mix is the best. Cashews and Pistachios!! What else can your tummy ask for?! Pistachios alone are so delicious. I can eat this as a snack. Of course, all in moderation. Try it!!
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
One of my dad's favorite snacks, I personally think that it tastes better than other brands on the market. You can get them anywhere. A healthy snack to crave on