Planters Pistachios Sea Salt & Pepper Bag uploaded by Connie C.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, Planters Has Taken Pride In Offering A Wide Variety Of Delicious Products. Thanks To An Unparalleled Commitment To Quality And The Support Of Our Loyal Nut Fans, Our Company Continues To Produce Remarkable Snacks That We Know You'll Love.

• Pistachios

Allergens:

• Pistachio
  • Tree Nuts

Isabel M.
I personally do not like this product as I think the salt is very strong and sickly and also the pepper is very strong. It is very healthy and good for you so I would recommend it if you don't mind salt and pepper x
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, ON
This is my favorite thing to snack on when I get home from work! They're incredibly addicting and the salt and pepper flavor really makes them taste that much better! For such a great price!
Erin s.
Edmonton, AB
A favorite snack! I love munching on these on a lazy night in because I never have to feel guilty for eating them! I love the salt and pepper flavor!
bobbyjo c.
south Bruce peninsula, ON
These are so addicting hard to just have one if have never tried before you must at aboutv5.00 a bag a bit pricier however nice treat
Alexis F.
Collierville, TN
Always a fav! I actually started eating these because my mawmaw and mom always have, they're great! Perfect for family parties!
Amanda S.
Riverview, NB
great pistacios trusted brand great taste whole family loves them great for snacking and parties always have them on hand...
Mila S.
Pistachios has always been a good option for snacks, I'm not very fan of pepper but this taste is really good.
Yesenia O.
arecibo
Really good taste, the only reason I didnt give it 5 stars is because some don't feel as fresh as the others
Mildred P.
Drayton valley
I can eat these the whole day. I love the pepper salty flavor. A bit expensive though.
David p.
Logansport, IN
Do you have a recipe using Pistachios?