Planters Pistachios Sea Salt & Pepper Bag uploaded by Connie C.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, Planters Has Taken Pride In Offering A Wide Variety Of Delicious Products. Thanks To An Unparalleled Commitment To Quality And The Support Of Our Loyal Nut Fans, Our Company Continues To Produce Remarkable Snacks That We Know You'll Love.

• Pistachios

• Pistachio
  • Tree Nuts

Amanda C.
Ray , ND
So good I love pistachios and these ones are even better because they are not plain and have tons of flavor
Jeith Z.
Hickory, NC
They are good but sometimes they are very salty.. My girls love planters pistachios.. Great healthy snack!
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Planters sea salt and pepper are delicious! I love them. Very addictive so I have to portion them out.
Isabel H.
Sea salt & pepper flavor is the best! Still a healthy snack alternative compared to chips or cookies.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Super delicious snack! And healthy too! The Salt and pepper add a great kick spice. Deft recommend
Carli D.
Brighton , Ma
Love the addition of salt and pepper to the delicious pistachios. They are yummy and a great snack
Heather l.
Las vegas, NV
Love pistachios don't really love the pepper on these. For the cost I wouldn't buy them again
Katie W.
Pistachio nuts are my favorite nuts and the salt and pepper were a great addition to taste
Erika D.
St Augustine, FL
I mean I'm a huge pistachio lover and I was so excited to learn of the salt and poet flavor
Addie M.
Newport News, VA
I love salt and pepper pistachios and these specifically never ever let down I love them
David p.
Logansport, IN
Do you have a recipe using Pistachios?

back