Planters Pistachios Sea Salt & Pepper Bag uploaded by Connie C.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, Planters Has Taken Pride In Offering A Wide Variety Of Delicious Products. Thanks To An Unparalleled Commitment To Quality And The Support Of Our Loyal Nut Fans, Our Company Continues To Produce Remarkable Snacks That We Know You'll Love.

• Pistachios

• Pistachio
  • Tree Nuts

Sonia R.
Staten Island, NY
What can I say just delicious. Very flavorful. Great for you. Definitely my go to snack when in need of a salty good for you snack.
Megan S.
I get these for my grandpa a lot and he loves them, they're his favorite bits of all time, so they make a really great gift
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I love my sea salt and i love pistachios. These are delicious. My go to snack. So healthy and so great- a great party food
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Si de algo estoy segura es de mi amor y obsesión por los pistachos, específicamente los planters de sea salt and pepper😍
lexy f.
Bayville , NJ
don't really like. i love pistachios but not w the sea salt and black peppers... i'm not the biggest fan of this product
Kimberly S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
YES YES YES!! Love these. Pistachios are my favorite and these are fresh and well seasoned. May be a bit costly though.
Ashley G.
Santee, CA
Planters pistachios are bombbbbbb.com! I love pistachios so I'm glad they make these, pretty good price for them also
Absolutely love these. Just the right amount of salt and pepper. Once you start eating them its hard to put them down
Monique G.
I absolutely love pistachios. They are my favorite snack. The sea salt and pepper on them give them an extra touch
Amanda L.
Depew, NY
I love pistachios especially these ones they are addictive when you start eating them. They have such a good flavor
David p.
Logansport, IN
Do you have a recipe using Pistachios?

back