Planters Pistachios Sea Salt & Pepper Bag uploaded by Connie C.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, Planters Has Taken Pride In Offering A Wide Variety Of Delicious Products. Thanks To An Unparalleled Commitment To Quality And The Support Of Our Loyal Nut Fans, Our Company Continues To Produce Remarkable Snacks That We Know You'll Love.

• Pistachios

• Pistachio
  • Tree Nuts

Buy on Amazon
Jessica G.
I love the sea salt and pepper I did mean to buy this flavor best mistake I have ever made. For pistachios the are at a great price and it's a super food must have. I say go grap yourself some you will love them
Taylor B.
Monterey, CA
These are delicious! They have a little bit of a kick to them, which is awesome on pistachios. I would definitely recommend this flavor to anyone who was looking for a new snack.
Randi P.
Victorville, CA
Amazing!!! These are flavorful and addicting. I will eat the entire bag in one sitting. I would rather buy Ireland just because the price difference but these are amazing.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
I'm glad you all came out with pistachios with this all you paper really great product the Seesaw is awesome you'll love it I recommend it to each and everyone of you out
Mandy O.
Love pistachios but just didn't like the flavor of these. I just like the plain ol salted pistachios. These were more expensive so I was a bit disappointed. Won't be buying again
Cass H.
Huntsville, AL
Pistachios are good but they get even better tastes and sprinkled in salt and pepper. They provide good fats that get you through the day and are a healthy snack. Throw them in a salad or on ice cream.
Lisa M.
Santa Fe, NM
This is one of my all time favorite snacks the ingredients are do delicious and not disappointing at all. You won't be sorry if you try these they are worth the price and I wouldn't add a thing to them
Deb K.
Love these pistachios! The salt & pepper flavoring give them a great little kick all the while not losing the great pistachio flavor I love so much! My parrots love them too :)
Kandyce V.
Hialeah, FL
Love this product!! The salt and pepper adds a unique taste and cures the salty craving for a fulfilling snack. I eat theses at the soccer games and always share, They are always a great hit!
Melissa C.
Fort worth, Tx
These are so good! They are addicting and the flavor is on point. I can go through these very quickly so i try not to buy them a lot. They are worth it though!
David p.
Logansport, IN
Do you have a recipe using Pistachios?